Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Things That Annoy You • Page 72

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

when I order food from a place because they advertise curbside pickup and then they have no parking for curbside pickup so I have to drive all around and find somewhere close and then when I call five times they don't answer the phone to bring me the order to the curb. like if you can't accommodate curbside pickup that's fine but then like also don't advertise it

2. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

hair

ChrisCantWrite and trevorshmevor like this.
  3. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

When iced coffee doesn’t come with much ice

trevorshmevor likes this.
  4. Carmen SD

Trusted

My apartments raised the cost of the dryer, again. It went from 1.00 for 45min, to 1.25 for 60min, they just raised the price to 1.50, but dropped the dry time down back to 45min. Wtf?

5. Kiana

I knew I was a boring adult when dating someone with an in-unit washer and dryer was like the most attractive thing ever. Hate quarter operated laundry so much. Almost 30 and still try to convince ppl to let me do laundry at their place whenever I can lol

6. Carmen SD

Trusted

We have a laundry card where you load money on it. They have machines in the 24 hr laundry where you purchase a card and load it (on the opposite end of the complex from my currently unit, but soon transferring units that happens to be on that side). They do have option for in unit washer and dryer but those units cost 125$ more a month. I tried to find complexes that had in unit laundry, but the rent was far more than I can afford. I’m still mad that I was so close to almost getting in to a low income complex that had them in unit and large sq ft, but I was scewed over by a job and didn’t meet the employment requirements (min 3 months, no gaps. I was out of a job for a month)

7. angrycandy

lately I've done good to still be in existence

sigh

trevorshmevor and waking season like this.
  8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Tom Brady being a Buccaneer

angrycandy likes this.
  9. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

The Eagles.

10. angrycandy

prudes

ChrisCantWrite likes this.
  11. Carmen SD

Trusted

Someone flagged my profile on MeetMe. Probably some butt-hurt guy that I declined friends with because he didn’t meet my preferences. Wow. Now it’s forcing me to “verify” my account which I’m uncomfortable with. So many fakes out there with random photos and nothing happens to those. A shit app anyway.

angrycandy likes this.
  12. Kiana

When people organize their books by color

13. Birds

ChrisCantWrite likes this.
  14. Carmen SD

Trusted

Got another message from what seems to be the girl my ex dated quickly after he left me. She keeps harassing me from different numbers each time. It’s obvious she’s using a text app to do this. Not sure how she got my number. Not she why he lied to me saying he doesn’t know who is texting me and to block them. That last part “block them” means he knows something and he lying because gee I didn’t think of that. Blocking someone who’s texting from multiple numbers. So easy. It’s kinda funny some of the stuff she’s texting me because it’s so immature. I don’t know what to do

15. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

It’s clearly harassment...

16. When you’re trying to misspell a text for extra memefication but auto correct fixes it and you send it .0001 seconds before you realize, and now you just look like a straight-laced sincere texter

Kiana, waking season and angrycandy like this.
  17. Carmen SD

Trusted

I never met her. Don’t even know her name. I know he quickly dated someone after he left me. She has sent me nasty (as it really mean) messages. I actually updated my iOS to download a texting app where that doesn’t make me subscribe to anything, so I can message him tell him I know he lied about not knowing who’s doing this. Among other things. He obviously didn’t want to hear me out so I had to do it this way. Not sure if he’ll respond or respond at all.

18. angrycandy

feeling like if you were to stop talking to someone that the conversation would be over altogether because you doubt that other person cares enough to even keep it going

ChrisCantWrite and trevorshmevor like this.
  19. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

How noisy my dishwasher is

20. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Heartburn

21. moderndynamo

bork bork

When someone emails me and says "can you give me a call?"

Fuck no, dude, I don't even call my mom

angrycandy, jkauf and waking season like this.
  22. I hate that things like centrism and devil’s advocate have effectively been robbed from well meaning humans, and are now infected with edgelords and Trump supporting garbage people that are hopelessly clinging to whatever backwards ass logic they can just so they never have to adapt or reckon with being awful, shark eyed idiots

23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

The devil doesn't need advocates lol

trevorshmevor and jkauf like this.
  24. Hahaha. The concept is obviously nice because it promotes critical thinking and challenging views. But it’s clear that most people use it anymore as a barely-veiled precursor to some impossible scenario they’re creating specifically to “gotcha” the other person. That or some bullshit day 1 argument they’ve blurted out and been responded to a thousand times but have been too dense or unwilling to learn anything from

sorry if y’all can’t tell, I fell into a wormhole of terrible instagram comments this morning lol

angrycandy likes this.
  25. Carmen SD

Trusted

The person who’s parking stall is next to mine (the one that can’t park), literally owns like 4 vehicles. Parking sucks as it is and many people have to park in the street. This shouldn’t be allowed. You should only have one vehicle per person that’s allowed to park in the complex otherwise you have to park everything else on the street. This person can’t park any of their cars. It’s inconsiderate to those that don’t have a place to park because someone is greedy. Those that don’t have a spot Meaning someone with a SO or roommate where you only get one reserved spot and then the other is a guest spot.