Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Things That Annoy You • Page 71

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Mason

Regular

People who are consistently late for everything annoys me so much too. Like how can an adult not know how long it takes them to get ready and go somewhere. No excuse for that behavior other than entitlement.

Carmen SD and jkauf like this.
  2. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Office life:

When you need a file from someone, and it would take 10 seconds to tell you where it is or 20 seconds to send it in a fucking email and yet it takes 6+ goddamn days to get it, even with daily reminders. Instead of writing back “yes I’ll send it right away!” Just fucking do it then!

trevorshmevor and waking season like this.
  3. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

rainy days

or in my case: weeks

trevorshmevor and Colby Searcy like this.
  4. angrycandy

when this thread is close to being on the second page

5. Carmen SD

Trusted

People that wash their gloves. Meaning those that walk around with gloves (I actually saw a lady wearing gardening gloves that the store the other day). They are I’m sure your gloves are dirtier than your hands, gloves touching everything everyone else touched.

Edit; I’ve also seen people put their gloves back on after washing hands:teethsmile:

6. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

This is why gloves are just a bad idea....the general population isn't sophisticated enough to use them appropriately.

jkauf and Carmen SD like this.
  7. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

When people don't understand social cues and keep talking when, clearly, you're over it.

8. Carmen SD

Trusted

The workers that are renovating the budikinge started 15min earlier than they were suppose to. Not too happy.

9. angrycandy

buuuuuuuulllshit.png
    this photo is titled buuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllsssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttt in case you were wondering

10. Carmen SD

Trusted

My phone auto correcting words incorrectly and not typing correctly. So many words go misspelled and I feel like an idiot.

angrycandy and waking season like this.
  11. angrycandy

when you miss your best friend greatly but know it's not in the cards to see them for a while because of the pandemic :-/

trevorshmevor and waking season like this.
  12. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

:(

trevorshmevor and angrycandy like this.
  13. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

My cats snow white fur getting all over my clothes and everything else in my apartment

14. marsupial jones

Websites that somehow only offer one type of shipping and it’s the slowest fucking method imaginable.

I ordered some shirts weeks ago and got an update on 8/13 that it shipped and the entire time it has said it would be delivered by 8/28. And it’s been less than 150 miles from me for five days.

weirdest yet - the tracking number is a FedEx number (link goes right to their site) but it says USPS will deliver it which I guess explains the molasses speed but how long has USPS been delivering for FedEx? And why? Are they that hurt for workers with the pandemic going on?

15. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

When I don’t get something done at work in time because of all the goddamn red tape. I did my part, not my fault the department I’m waiting on took too long despite following up on the status daily.

16. marsupial jones

One year for the Halloween office party me and some coworkers dressed up as red tape - literally just wrapped ourselves in red tape like a mummy - and we won “scariest costume” and people kept saying “too real man, too real” :crylaugh:

ChrisCantWrite and waking season like this.
  17. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

When I listen to a new album for the first time and don't realize until midway or when I'm done that I accidentally had the tracklist on shuffle

waking season and ChrisCantWrite like this.
  18. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

YES! That is extremely annoying.

19. angrycandy

the sun

20. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

21. angrycandy

oh, look. another sun worshiper

go worship the sun or something

ChrisCantWrite likes this.
  22. [​IMG]

ChrisCantWrite and angrycandy like this.
  23. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

Whatever you vamp.

angrycandy likes this.
  24. marsupial jones

When people don’t read their emails until last fucking minute and then want a major part of the project changed at last fucking minute.

25. Carmen SD

Trusted

I really don’t know where to post. But does anyone have one of those phone search accounts that gives you info on peoples phone numbers. I need to search a number.