Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Things That Annoy You • Page 314

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Apr 1, 2020.

1. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

When plastic wrap (which is bad enough to begin with) folds over on itself just enough that it won’t cover the dish.

2. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

Lol I'm guilty of calling people boss sometimes, definitely something I picked it up from my dad. Mostly just say dude or bro but it mixes in occasionally and I mean it in the same way

3. JoshIsMediocre Mar 17, 2023
    (Last edited: Mar 17, 2023)
    JoshIsMediocre

The ocean's awesome, and for winners Supporter

when anyone still refers to this website as absolutepunk

it has been years and it's usually used in a disparaging way

dumb as hell

Fletchaaa likes this.
  4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I'm going to a concert tonight but have developed a migraine

5. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

where i used to work you'd get promoted to supervisor eventually whether you liked it or not and it was stressful af running jobs w no extra compensation much of the time so people would call each other boss as a dumb joke. they wrote boss on the back of my windshield on my last day lmao

Orla and JoshIsMediocre like this.
  6. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Boss is out, Hoss is in.

7. Halitosis Jones

Too lazy for Fajitas

When you walk past your neighbor's apartment to get to your front door, and they come out and look around because they think you're a delivery person. Like they think the only reason any person would ever walk past their place is to service them.

JoshIsMediocre likes this.
  8. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

that at least 80% of the artists that I love and have changed my life in some way are problematic in one way or another. it is what it is tho

Aaron Mook, Daniel and JoshIsMediocre like this.
  9. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Holy fucking shit. I take this back. They explain how and why scooby can talk. Mystery Inc is amazing.

10. Halitosis Jones Mar 17, 2023
    (Last edited: Mar 17, 2023)
    Halitosis Jones

Too lazy for Fajitas

I fixed a broken lamp with super glue now I got super glue on my fingers with no acetone to get it off.

Orla and JoshIsMediocre like this.
  11. AgonizingFir

Currently Distracted Supporter

Just rub it off

12. Kiana

Lol welp definitely missed this show. Sad day

Orla likes this.
  13. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Fellas, is it gay to wash your hands?

14. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

I was supposed to see Scream 6 again last night, but I absentmindedly took my sleeping medication in the middle of the day and was passed out before 5 pm.

imthesheriff and Aaron Mook like this.
  15. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

"i have exactly 15 minutes, i'm going to play a quick round of dead by daylight"

"install update to use network features"

16. Carmen SD

Trusted

I decided to clean behind my stove bc I needed to clean the sides of it. It was so nasty. The wall, the floor. And I bet this is overlooked when people do move outs. Not to mention when I moved in and cleaned the floor. It was BLACK

17. Jams

Trusted

I move into my house next week and my dad promised he would help me move. He texted me today and told me he isn't going to help. I hate that I let it bother me bc he has broken every promise he's made me but it still really upset me. And everyone told me to let them know when I was going over and they would help me clean and fix up some little things but my mom is the only one who showed up. 3 weekends in a row I've been over there, too. I had to ask my nephews to help me which is extremely sad that children are more reliable than the adults.

imthesheriff likes this.
  18. Carmen SD

Trusted

The fact that Costco doesn’t have these shawarma bowls anymore. Maybe they’re back ordered but I really wanted to try one

waking season likes this.
  19. Kiana

Honestly I feel like you find out who the real ones are when you have to move. Everyone hates moving so when people show up to help you know they're legit. Like I didn't wanna help my friend move but she helped me move and I was not gonna leave her high and dry but everyone else she asked to help said no, even others she had helped move in the past. My mom did the same thing, said she'd help me move and then took it back the day of. But then showed up to help once I'd already done the hard stuff lol. I'm sorry you're going through that. Moving is already so stressful!

20. Kiana

This is very specific but I love a good pop performance when they tear away an outfit and reveal another underneath but I hate when it's an obvious tear away outfit. Like obv we know ur not gonna perform in that matronly dress or the XXL trench coat for the whole song so the element of the surprise outfit underneath no longer exists and you're fired

waking season likes this.
  21. Carmen SD

Trusted

I bought sriracha mayo and it wasn’t good. Maybe I have to let it get cold first (there are certain condiments I have to let get cold first bc it’s gross warm). If it’s still yuck, I’ll just bring it to work and keep it in the break room fridge and continue to make my own sriracha mayo which is bomb

22. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

well what is it??

23. Kiana

I'm at the store and one contact fell out in my hand and I was gonna try to salvage it and then I dropped it on the dirty floor and now I gotta drive home blind in one eye. I may have extra glasses in the depths of my car somewhere but I was already overstimulated from the store and now I'm like ugh of course I dropped a contact lens

24. JoshIsMediocre

The ocean's awesome, and for winners Supporter

Having to drive 40 minutes round trip to take my fiancé her spare car key because she locked her keys in her car at her friend’s house

imthesheriff and AgonizingFir like this.
  25. AgonizingFir

Currently Distracted Supporter

Almost pooped myself trying to put the baby down for bed last night. I miss being well

imthesheriff and JoshIsMediocre like this.