Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Things That Annoy You • Page 106

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I think the longest I’ve been able to take off ever is five days :tear: was the best time

2. plagueofangel

Very sad dad

Gotta get those stream counts up.

angrycandy likes this.
  3. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

getting towards the bottom of a cart :-/

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  4. Carmen SD

Trusted

This. Right here. This is the shit people I work with post. Has anyone seen her twitter? She’s also apparently a real estate agent is California. If she’s in you’re area. Don’t use her. She’s hateful. Tell your friends.
    D90F3ED6-F2BD-4137-B312-BCBAB3F81FD6.jpeg

plagueofangel and waking season like this.
  5. angrycandy

that's a real person

6. Carmen SD

Trusted

What’s even more sad is that Facebook allows these types of posts of hate. Can’t speak for other social media platforms at this time

7. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

1-ply toilet paper. The production and sale of it should each be a felony.

8. angrycandy

preach

trevorshmevor and Orla like this.
  9. trevorshmevor Jul 26, 2021
    (Last edited: Jul 26, 2021)
    New patient paperwork at a doctor’s office

angrycandy and Orla like this.
  10. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Large gaps between finishing a project and then being asked follow up questions on it / the data.

Idk man, I made that half heartedly like six months ago. You asking questions about it now sure shows me how “urgent” it was way back then though, huh.

11. Carmen SD

Trusted

Subtitles that say “[speaking -language-]”. Instead of actually translating it from that language so no one knows what they’re saying except for people that understand that language

trevorshmevor and angrycandy like this.
  12. Any video where the person is only standing like one foot away from their phone but for some reason are using a lav mic to pick up the audio, but then on top of that feel it necessary to hold the mic as close to their mouth as possible so the audio comes out all distorted and messy instead of just clipping it to their clothes like what it’s entire purpose is for

angrycandy likes this.
  13. angrycandy

hey man, I showed you that video in confidence

not cool

trevorshmevor likes this.
  14. Carmen SD

Trusted

More of a frustration. I call my vet clinic because my cat hasn’t peed much in the past few days and addressed my concern since he’s blocked in the past. The receptionist seemed less than concerned and stated “well if he’s not going at all..” also said they were all booked out until next month. Told me to go to the emergency clinic if needed and they’re taking appointments based off cancellations. Last night I spoke to someone else and it sounded like it was a possibility they might be able to fit me in but will have to speak to the doc. This clinic claims they have “emergency services” yeah right. They’ll turn you away and tell you to go to Er clinic where you’ll spend 3x as much

15. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

When someone eats what you were saving for lunch

trevorshmevor and angrycandy like this.
  16. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

When someone gives you their condolences for a death in the family, and ends the apology with "...but these things happen"

17. angrycandy

fleas

trevorshmevor likes this.
  18. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

People are so annoying. Like obviously nobody thinks their loved one is the first person on the planet to ever die, but that doesn't make it any easier wtf

RyanPm40 likes this.
  19. Carmen SD

Trusted

People who misuse “anti social”

20. Kiana

I've said it before but dumb unrealistic serving sizes. Screw u nobody is eating half a cookie

21. angrycandy

how addicted I am to my phone

22. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

I wish I could get rid of mine completely.

jkauf and angrycandy like this.
  23. angrycandy

when people try and take something (this irks me the most in terms of art) down a peg or two in the minds of others because they themselves don't like it

24. angrycandy

yelling out a Jeopardy guess that's not even close

Orla, Mr. Serotonin and trevorshmevor like this.
  25. Kiana

When a product I have used for years goes viral and then it's harder to find in stock