Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Things That Annoy You • Page 103

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Apr 1, 2020.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

When I take a Google rewards survey for Play Store credits and they only give me 10 cents

MysteryKnight and trevorshmevor like this.
  2. Carmen SD

Trusted

I’m going to go with they don’t know what tall means. My garbage bin is tall. What the 13 gallon really fits is those black office-type garbage bins (best way I can describe it)

3. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

when tweets won't load on here

4. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Dropping a carrot in the bacon ranch

7FDC7E1A-2337-4399-8DB4-66AB98D9D9BA.jpeg

5. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

NSFW

6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Espesh in the memorial thread cause there's the anxiety before I see the tweet load of who died

waking season and angrycandy like this.
  7. Jersey’s Mike touting “Mike’s Way” as like their big trademark thing when it’s literally just onions lettuce tomato and oil/vinegar. You’re telling me I should be getting pumped about a bunch of stuff that should’ve just been on the sandwich to begin with? Y’all thought I was paying $8.00 for meat cheese and bread??

waking season and angrycandy like this.
  8. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

fireworks

9. angrycandy

whatever the fuck that song on the White Claw commercial is supposed to be

"I only love you in the summertime, we're having so much fun"

kill me

trevorshmevor likes this.
  10. Carmen SD

Trusted

I feel like I’m constantly correcting other peoples mistakes at work and when I bring it up to avoid the mistakes in the future, excuses get made. I also feel like I get made to feel like I’m complaining but it’s really frustrating when the same mistakes are constantly being made and not corrected. Also when certain people can’t do the most simplest things... like make copies when needed

11. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

12. Carmen SD

Trusted

New patients who are late for their appt or no show. It looks bad. It’s also annoying for current patients to be late.
    Also patients who say “I need to be out by X time”. Um it doesn’t work like that. Your appt duration is a certain amount of time for a reason. Actually what’s more annoying is patients who are not only late, but they show up late and then say they need to be out by a certain time

trevorshmevor and angrycandy like this.
  13. kassie09

Regular

Grey hair. Almost all of my hair is gray and I’m only 30

xapplexpiex and angrycandy like this.
  14. angrycandy

oh it sucks

15. angrycandy

caramel in coffee

just not for me

16. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Same and I’ll be 30 in September

17. Near my kitchen sink there are two switches, one turns on the pendant light above the sink and the other turns on the garbage disposal. I can never remember which one is which and I *always* flip the wrong one first

I tried to develop a word association, but it only fucked me up me up more because “left light” and “right light” both work as alliterative/rhyming patterns but are antithetical to one another and I can’t ever remember which one is correct

angrycandy and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  18. angrycandy

thought i was in the weed thread for a sec

19. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

When someone is being interviewed and they hold on to the mic even though the interviewer is still holding it.

20. angrycandy

flying ants

like get it in and all but go somewhere else

21. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

they can already get everywhere anyway why the fuck do they need wings

angrycandy likes this.
  22. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

speaking of insects i just became acquanted w dobsonflies the other day

if u have never heard of these hellspawn they are basically giant cockroaches w big ass pincers and have wings for some reason even tho theyre aquatic.

23. angrycandy

the sick pleasure I get from checking the tracking info for things I've yet to receive in the mail

24. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Repetitive forms that ask the same questions over and over. There's a special place in hell.

25. Carmen SD

Trusted

Every radical right republican related post people I work with post. We get it, you have different policial views but why do the republicans have to be most hateful and think they’re better