Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Things That Annoy You • Page 101

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Apr 1, 2020.

1. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

I may have carped about it before but when you're in line at a grocery store and you have one to two things and there's a person in front of you who has a buggy full of food, and that person turns around, sees you have 1-2 items and still decides to go first. fuck those people.

domotime2 and trevorshmevor like this.
  2. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I'm one of those people

angrycandy likes this.
  3. angrycandy

alright fuck all those people but you but still wtf

Colby Searcy likes this.
  4. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Haha nah still fuck me for sure!

angrycandy likes this.
  5. Carmen SD

Trusted

Don’t really know where else to post this
    My upstairs neighbor asked me to trade carport spaces because my spot in near cameras and his isn’t and his work vehicle got broken into and stuff stolen. Said he can’t park his vehicle in his spot (why tho?) and said his spot is “actually safer” (how if there’s “no cameras”). Tried to make it sound like a good offer but I’m not seeing it. Yeah the sprinklers during winter are a annoying and management hasn’t fixed the puddle of water that pools up on my spot like they said they would when I moved in in October, but I don’t have anyone to the left of me which is nice. Last unit the guy literally parked so fucking close to me that I couldn’t even get into my car the majority of time. I like being able to get into my car.

it was such an odd question. Why do I always get people wanting me to do odd things for them

6. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

That sounds like he's gonna break into YOUR car

7. angrycandy

just opened a bag of pistachios and the first two shells that I opened had nothing inside:-/

trevorshmevor and Colby Searcy like this.
  8. Carmen SD

Trusted

I ain’t got nothing to steal and my car is low key a piece of shit. Plus I don’t even know how that would work out since I think he has a wife and teen kid. So I assume they both have vehicles.
    I’m not doing it. I have a stalker and I’m terrified that stalker is going to find out where I live. At least if my break cables get cut or tires slashed they can see suspicious activity

9. Carmen SD Jun 15, 2021
    (Last edited: Jun 15, 2021)
    Carmen SD

Trusted

Another rant about girl at front desk
    i was passing along treatment info to her for a patient and she was all “why didn’t you just do x”. I explained why and it’s because I did what the patient wanted and what was on the appointment. Half the time I feel like she doesn’t know what she’s doing and she think she knows what she’s doing but doesn’t. Then she made a comment about something saying how they’re not going to wait x amount of time for insurance to cover it. I explained how it’s covered and to her that it’s right there in the note. For one different insurance has different frequencies. She just assumed this one. Just like she assumes something when chart checking and it was wrong!

im still correcting her mistakes and when I mention it, excuses just get made for her.

edit: also earlier in the day I updated her on what we did for a patient and she asked “how come you didn’t do x”. Like I literally told her the pt didn’t want to do that treatment and wanted to do another option instead that was in the treatment plan. This patient asked me. I didn’t bring it up.

The girl says she had the option of a and b, so I said yeah I know, the patient wanted to do x. Then she made a comment about pricing how the patient won’t want that treatment once she finds out the cost. I told her that the patient can come back if that’s what they decide. Also said why no one went over financial when putting together the treatment plan.
    It’s really not a big deal that the patient decided something else.

10. angrycandy

11. Mr. Serotonin

I'm leavin town at noon tomo and i got an email form my boss at 3:30 today letting me know my section is moving to the 5th floor. "Have your things packed before you head out tomorrow you'll be down a floor and you will no longer have an office just a desk in open air. We're also bringing over 75 new employees even though we don't have 75 offices"

Thanks for the heads up m'man.

12. angrycandy

dope

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  13. Mr. Serotonin

Yeah so i get to come back Monday to no office right next to the Director. I'll likely be sweating out alcohol still from the bach party i'm attending tomo night-sunday :crylaugh:

waking season and angrycandy like this.
  14. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I like to have a bazillion pillows on my bed like real pillows not silly decorative pillows that you have to toss off the bed every night before you sleep. I am someone who tosses and turns so I like being able to turn around and still be comfortable. I will get my pillows how I like them for a few days and then all of a sudden they will just feel wrong and uncomfortable and that's very annoying to me. At first I figured they were just getting flat from my head but it's like a combo of them flattening a little and then shifting and just not being in the right spot and sometimes it takes me a few days to get them back in a comfortable position

15. angrycandy

I definitely get that

16. Mr. Serotonin

Yeah that's me too 100% haha. The more pillows the better.

trevorshmevor and angrycandy like this.
  17. Carmen SD

Trusted

the “impeach Biden”’posts people I work with are sharing. I’m not a fan of him but what did he do that would cause impeachment (compared to Trump). Someone help?

trevorshmevor likes this.
  18. Carmen SD

Trusted

When talking to guys online you mention how you hate people who ghost and the person agrees and says people should just be honest and then they ghost you

trevorshmevor and angrycandy like this.
  19. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Trimming nose hair.

going to a “vaccinated party” and for the first time in a long time not wearing a mask while around people and you know, I kind of miss wearing a mask. Didn’t have to worry about nose hair back then! So much simpler.

20. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

I was legit thinking of a nose hair post yesterday.

21. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Kids who constantly tattle on other kids

22. Carmen SD

Trusted

When target app says an item you like is “not sold at this store”

kassie09 and trevorshmevor like this.
  23. angrycandy

when rain and wind coalesce to fuck up your day

24. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

When “cringe” is used as an adjective

25. Mr. Serotonin

Adults who tattle on other adults. Even worse :crylaugh: happens at work all the time