Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Things That Annoy You • Page 100

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Apr 1, 2020.

1. “Jeep people” make me embarrassed to be a Jeep owner lol. I really do enjoy my car a whole lot, but I had no idea when I bought it that I was admitting myself into a weird, obsessive cult

Love when a Jeep person tries to talk to me about my car and becomes visibly appalled as they slowly realize that I don’t give a shit though. Someone actually got kinda mad at me once when I told them something like “it’s just a car, A to B”

2. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

well, of course you're always the exception to shit like that

glad you get it tho :crylaugh:

3. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

As someone with a Jeep as well, every word of this. Probably selling mine some point this year, though.

4. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

it was only a kiss, it was only a kiss

5. Mr. Serotonin

I thought you meant Jeep People like the transformer type.

6. Carmen SD

Trusted

How California has money to give away to people who get vaccinated, but can’t give care workers who had to wear trash bags instead of isolation gowns during the start of the pandemic hazard pay

trevorshmevor and angrycandy like this.
  7. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

ATMs that only dispense 20s

8. Mr. Serotonin

Damn I don’t think I’ve found one that dispensed anything else haha. Annoying is right, though.

9. angrycandy

ya know I have never in my life paid for something with a hundred dollar bill and not felt like an asshole

10. Mr. Serotonin

One of the best problems to have though.

11. angrycandy

oh for sure

trevorshmevor and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  12. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

If only vending machines took $100s

13. Carmen SD

Trusted

Some of the homophobic posts people I work with are sharing. Posting shit about how the “rainbow” is about “god” and not “pride” or “sins that caused the flood”. It’s very disheartening. I know the majority are far right republicans but keep the hate out of my feed

14. angrycandy

when my weed carts leak

:tear:

15. Carmen SD

Trusted

I accidentally super liked a guy on tinder. I never super like. He literally just asked me for my insta in a first message. Face palm. I meant to swipe left actually

trevorshmevor likes this.
  16. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Pedestrian edition:

When people are jaywalking and my car is nearing them but they continue walking like slowly and diagonally instead of quickly crossing so they're out of the way

When I'm jogging and pedestrians are coming towards me at a slower pace from the opposite direction taking up the entire path and paying zero attn. I start getting anxious the closer I get when they still don't move out of my way and it amazes me how long it takes people to actually look up and ahead of them and move.

trevorshmevor, RyanPm40 and Carmen SD like this.
  17. Carmen SD

Trusted

Speaking about that. I was driving into my apt complex that’s off a busy road. I use my turn signal so other cars know I’m turning also because a dad pushing his child in a stroller was nearly my path. The dad was not paying attention walking slow looking down at his phone the whole time. I forgot my window was open and I yelled “get off your phone” not intending for him to hear it but I guess he did and looked up and started walking faster. Sorry not sorry

18. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Dealing with Verizon's shitty online system for ordering phones

angrycandy and trevorshmevor like this.
  19. Grapevine_Twine

It's a Chunky! Supporter

When apps slightly change the layout and I can’t fix my muscle memory to go to the right place

20. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

My AC hasn’t been working for over a week and it’s 85 in here. My landlord says they don’t know when they’ll get the parts in to fix it.

21. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Going to the beach and feeling like you'll never truly wash off all the sand

22. angrycandy

that there is no raspberry red bull in a purple can

it's so easy c'mon

Colby Searcy and trevorshmevor like this.
  23. Carmen SD

Trusted

I’d tell them they won’t be getting their rent then. Not sure if it varies by state or where you live, but I believe that’s a reason to not pay rent without penalty, “inhabitable conditions”

24. Carmen SD

Trusted

The “happy birthday trump” posts people I work with are posting/sharing. I cringe so hard. Like you can have your republican views and still dislike him. It’s like praising hitler

25. Grapevine_Twine

It's a Chunky! Supporter

Living in NYC, riding the train home for an hour with sand all over you and getting it all over your studio apartment

trevorshmevor and Colby Searcy like this.