Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Moving Parts Band • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Marc, Apr 3, 2016.

1. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

they're playing the Foundry at the Fillmore, not the Fillmore itself. looks like its pretty equivalent to the 7th St Entry, which is First Ave's small venue next door, about 250 cap, too.

2. _unproductive

Regular

Based off the 2 singles I think the new album is going to be the best thing they've done.

Absolutely love the 2 new songs.

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

ahhhhhh okay, makes a whole lot more sense haha

4. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I got into them because of their ridiculous guitar playing but these two new songs are unreal even if they're more straightforward.

5. jmitch0906 likes this.
  6. Collins

Trusted

The new video is one of the best I've seen in a long, long time. Real stoked to see them play again. These two new songs are top notch.

7. jmitch0906

Quorn

Seems their videos are a really good representation of their live show and the band's personality

ianebaldwin likes this.
  8. Just subbing / here to say that the Old Gray split holds up like crazy

9. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

I've always found it interesting how this band seems like such happy dudes who have so much fun everywhere they go, but then their lyrics are just emotionally devastating.

jmitch0906 likes this.
  10. danielalee12

Regular

11. cwhit

well this band really sounds like TBS/other early 2000s bands now

still don't like it, bleh

12. Collins

Trusted

Love everything so far, this record looks like it's going to be their best.

13. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

Really like the new songs

14. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

If you go, I'll see you there.

After being really into the guitars on the last Say Anything, I finally checked these guys out this weekend and I am obsessed. Cannot wait for their new album because the singles are killing it for me.

15. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Talked to them at the Pinegrove show tonight. Super nice dudes. Seeing them this month, can't wait for the show and the new record. "Headache" is a constant in my life right now.

16. danielalee12

Regular

coleslawed likes this.
  17. Jake Z

Regular

Heard the first new song, it was great but hope they don't completely lose the insane mathy-y riffs and sound.

18. danielalee12

Regular

The riffs in birdhouse.....

Toner and Jake Z like this.
  19. Jake Z

Regular

Yeah, listening to that song on the stream now. Wow. So far this album rips.

20. Built to Fail

You and I are panoramic

Yeah, Birdhouse is fantastic.

21. Built to Fail

You and I are panoramic

The choruses in this album are really good. Some of the verses, I feel, blend together though.

22. Jake Z

Regular

Incredible album IMO.

23. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Excited as all hell to listen to this and see the show on Friday. @cwhit have you checked this out yet? I know you weren't hyped about the prerelease tracks.

24. cwhit

i've never liked this band at all, haha. they're fun live but musically i never cared. if it's good i'll listen, not expecting to like this though, hah.
    always funny seeing you and my other minnesota friend rep minnesota bands like this that i feel like generally you guys wouldn't like, super cool seeing how tight the scene is up there