Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Moving Parts Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Marc, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Marc

Wanted to start a thread on a band who I believe is one of the most underrated band of the genre. Their first two albums are phenomenal and they are some of the nicest guys I have ever met. Excited for their new LP next month! Anyone else excited?

Collin Skeen likes this.
  2. Collins

Trusted

I've had the pleasure of meeting these guys a few times before/after their shows. They are probably the nicest, sweetest guys in music today. They deserve nothing but the best for how friendly and passionate they are about their music and fans.

Jacob, Collin Skeen and Marc like this.
  3. Marc

Agreed! Such nice guys.

Collin Skeen and collin512 like this.
  4. Jakobindeed

My Whole Life is Thunder Prestigious

I'm really excited for their new one, I really enjoyed Pleasant Living and This Couch is Long and their live show still rips

Collin Skeen likes this.
  5. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Need to stop being stupid and buy a record from this band because I love the song "Dakota" and they put on a great show opening for The Wonder Years the other night.

Collin Skeen likes this.
  6. Marc

I prefer the first album to the second. With that being said some of my favorite songs of theirs are off splits/eps so those certainly shouldn't be overlooked.

Collin Skeen likes this.
  7. Lindsay M

drunk on the radio waves

Pretty excited for their new record. I hadn't really listened to them much prior to seeing them on the Wonder Years tour but I enjoyed their set a lot

Collin Skeen likes this.
  8. Marc

Excited that we are getting TMP and Modern Baseball within a week of each other!

Collin Skeen likes this.
  9. Ben Buchnat

Whatever. Forever.

These dudes rule

Collin Skeen likes this.
  10. Penguin

just let me cry a little bit longer Prestigious

I've started to really get into these guys lately in preparation for seeing them with TWY (which ruled). "Always Focused" is probably my favorite right now.

Collin Skeen likes this.
  11. Marc

"Coffee with Tom" is my favorite TMP song. It's off a two song 7'. Love Always focused as well!

Collin Skeen likes this.
  12. danielalee12

Regular

John P, Fair Trade, and Sundresses are my favorites. But this song will certainly be a jam:

Collin Skeen likes this.
  13. Penguin

just let me cry a little bit longer Prestigious

I've got to check that out! I haven't had a chance to listen to their split/non-album stuff yet.

Collin Skeen likes this.
  14. Collin Skeen

Regular

Hadn't ever listened to these dudes until I heard Dylan on the new Say Anything record. Really dig what they're doing -- would love to catch them live sometime soon.

15. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

Really excited for the new album. Seems like broader anticipation for it is getting a bit overshadowed by all the other great releases coming out in May, but I have very high hopes based on the new song.

Collin Skeen likes this.
  16. Marc

They have a few small tour dates coming up as the headliner for their release. Maybe you can catch them then? I know I'll hit a Cali date for sure!

Collin Skeen likes this.
  17. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

18. danielalee12

Regular

19. danielalee12

Regular

And they're coming to boston. This has made my hump day exponentially better.

20. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

Yay prawn tour is coming here

21. Ben Buchnat

Whatever. Forever.

I really like the new song. I hope the Chicago show doesn't sell out because I want to go but can't afford it right now. Love them such nice guys and they seem so happy to be playing music.

22. Ben Buchnat

Whatever. Forever.

Or I might just drive down to DeKalb in May instead.

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I love this band's sound, but cannot get into the vocals at all.

24. Jakobindeed

My Whole Life is Thunder Prestigious

I have no idea where the RBC is but i'll be there for all three bands, excited to finally see prawn since i missed them with Weatherbox

25. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

How are they playing a 2500 cap in Philly but 250 two hours away in DC?