Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Moving Parts - Swell (January 26, 2018) Album • Page 7

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by btr, Dec 7, 2017.

1. STOP

2. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I really wish I got tickets to see them tonight before they sold out. All the clips I’m seeing sound fantastic.

3. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Stoked for these guys going on tour with The Wonder Years! Can't wait to see them in May.

thenewmatthewperry and Spenny like this.
  4. Spenny

Regular

Yep, I'm definitely going to that show. Solid lineup!

5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

this album on vinyl is on amazon for $10.74 right now y'all

6. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Hmm I was going to try to get the indie store variant one of these days, but this deal might be too good to pass up.

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

every now and then i've gotten lucky and the copy i got from amazon was a different variant.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  8. felipecardel

formless in the night Prestigious

so i did end up liking this record and listening to it a lot. no particular song really stuck to me, the lyrics are meh and the guitar licks only grew more gimmicky lol but as a whole it's a very cool, inoffensive rocker. will surely be diving deep into their catalogue to see what else they can deliver

9. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Some of these songs are going to bang live, can't wait to see which they put in the set.

10. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I can't get enough of this album. Listen to it all the time.

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  11. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

don't doubt your alphabet

12. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

So many of this band's lyrics are head-scratchers.

Zac Djamoos likes this.
  13. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

theres a headache in my head

14. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

The most memorable ones for me end up coincidentally being the ones that make the least sense.

15. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

y2jayjk and morken like this.
  16. abear182

Regular

This band can do no wrong! Sooooooooo stoked to see them live once again in my home city (Belfast). It's rare bands come to Belfast at all never mind a band so small and to be playing a headline show is a bonus. The did come once before opening for The Wonder Years in Jan 2017...Literally I was the only person losing my shit! I am hoping they get a decent turn out!

17. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Carrow likes this.
  18. strangeterrain

Regular

:blush:What a wonderfully Minnesotan video

19. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Paul Bunyan Land looks awesome. Also, I would like to hang out with this band. They seem so fun.

20. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

need to carve out some time to listen to this soon. Jammed it a ton when it first came out, but it has fallen to wayside since so many other things have come out.

21. I see a video with dudes holding rabbits in it, I click. Simple as.

22. Lucas27

Trusted

Revisiting this album after a long lull. Tons of great music has released between now and January, but man, this is certainly still going to end up in my top 10. The run of songs from "Feel Alive" to "Whale Watching" is just insane.

23. Lucas27

Trusted

The last 20 seconds of Caution might be my favorite ending to a song this year. It's so satisfying that the audio to it should be on one of those strangely satisfying compilation videos.

morken and chewbacca110 like this.
  24. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Saw these dudes for the first time ever last night and they blew my mind. After the show I had to tell Dylan that watching him be so happy on stage genuinely made me happy and I have no idea who he was before this haha. Apparently that dude lost 50lbs?!

Lucas27 likes this.
  25. Lucas27

Trusted

CLEANSE! MY! EYES! MY! LEGS! MY! FACE! EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!!!

Man, I love it when albums hold up this well. K, I'm done geeking out. :)