Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Moving Parts Stream ‘Celebrate’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 16, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Saephon

Regular

Fantastic. One of my most anticipated albums of 2016, and it does not disappoint.

3. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

That opening song is so damn good

4. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

I didn't know how much I needed this album into my life, then I listened to "Headache".

5. btr

Trusted Supporter

Great guys making great music. Definitely can see this being a contender for my album of the year.

6. This is great!

7. bristphili

so very very good. wasn't that into these guys previously but this album could be my AOTY on first listen

8. Jake Z

Regular

Fantastic album.

9. noKings

Regular

Top 5 of 2016?

10. what

Regular

I didn't appreciate these guys until I saw them with TWY and letlive a few months back.. Blew me away and this record does not disappoint.

11. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Can't wait to give it a listen tonight! Liked all the songs so far!

12. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Been listening all night because they knew I was doing a 16 hour shift. It's so damn good.

13. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Also I think it's a huge improvement over the last album; a lot more raw sounding than the previous one.

I think there was some way the guitar was produced last album that took a lot of the edge out of it. The songs themselves sound great live from that album so who knows.

14. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

@y2jayjk I liked the production on "Pleasant Living" being more polished, especially while the singing started taking to other directions, but I'm really glad to hear this one is more raw again.

15. jorbjorb

7 rings

what a nice album

16. SweetThye

@sweetthye

This album is just fantastic front to back. Tiny Moving Parts at their prime.

17. SweetThye

@sweetthye

Also Connor's (Foxing) vocals on "Common Cold" are amazing.

18. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Yeah, I did go and check it out before the whole album release (though Id' planned to stop checking out new songs prior having it all), I really enjoy collabs and it's done pretty well!

19. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

This is amazing. Definitely their best album to date. I can't wait to hear these new songs live with The Fall Of Troy in September.

20. danielinskeep

Photo Guy

This record is so good. AOTY contender for sure.

21. joshuaharris

It's so freak'n good.

22. MegT585

Trusted

For some reason I just now got around to listening to this. Wasn't a huge fan of them before, but holy crap this is amazing.