Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Moving Parts – “Headache”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. heymynameisjoe

when the days have no numbers Prestigious

hell yes. love this band and this video is rad.

3. SoundwaveUproar

Regular Prestigious

Hahaha awesome video really liking the changes they've made to their sound

4. Tom Lee

Regular

I :heart: this video.

5. that was great. the song AND the video.

6. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

Great video, great song. Their new album is shaping up to be incredibly good, Happy Birthday is one of my favorite tracks of the year so far.

7. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

This is great. I have a feeling this will be their best album yet (and I really like both of their other albums).

8. 2 for 2. Great song. Love the shotgunning beers in front of Philly monuments.

9. The album is p good

10. Smage

lo mein connoisseur Supporter

Really enjoy where they went with this album so far since I couldn't really get into their previous work. You can still tell it's them but the singer's voice/melodies are much more appealing to me now

11. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

RIYL for this band?

12. danielalee12

Regular

RIYL: having a good time, drinking beers with your best friends, smiling

Toner likes this.
  13. marissalg

Trusted

Absolutely love this video and can't wait to see them this summer!

14. HalfHearted

Regular

This video and song make me happy. Definitely one of my most anticipated albums this year.

15. Saephon

Regular

Joked with my friend earlier today that I'm going to start calling this band "Taking Math Sunday". They retained some of their fancy mathrock guitar licks, but their new sound definitely reminds me of early 2000's victory records.

16. Blake Solomon

Mr. Emeritus Prestigious

this is going to be an incredible album. 100%

17. strangeterrain

Regular

Wow, I think this is already one of my favorite songs they've put out. Looking forward to seeing them with Prawn soon.

18. Toner

A Welshy in London Supporter

These guys are so much fun! I've got high hopes for this album. I've only loved a handful of songs from them in the past, but the hype is starting to build for this release now with the quality of this and Happy Birthday.

It also still blows my mind than Dylan can play that stuff and sing at the same time.

19. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

I need to revisit Pleasant Living, I remember not really liking it but I quite enjoy this song and "Happy Birthday".

20. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

I was just thinking about about the new album last night. May is going to be a great month for music.

21. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Very cool song, excited for this album.

22. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

this is good stuff all around. didn't particularly enjoy Pleasant Living but I'm excited for the new one.

23. noKings

Regular

Same as everyone else. Pumped.

24. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

This is dope. This band always kills it live too. Loving the refined sound

25. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

These dudes are just so pleasant. There's something incredibly charming about everything they do. Count me in, I am stoked for this album.