Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Engines future

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Lucyford7, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Lucyford7

BrynneC.

I feel like the last 3 if not 4 years Tiny Engines has put out so many great albums and in five to ten years from now will be thought of as classics/masterpieces. Having spent the first 14 years of my life making countless mistakes, 3 DUI’s, felony theft by swindle, and finally accepting that I had a problem, addiction, I was able to turn it around. I celebrated 8 years in November, ten years since I drank but free of all things that give you the warm fuzzy feeling, and music and for all purposes Tiny Engines and it’s bands were a part of this. It was beyond hard to say hey I screwed up. It feels like the end of the world and that things will never ever be good again. After going through my vinyl and having been a member of Tiny Engines subscription service I feel like this black cloud that I carried is hanging over them and I feel for Adult Mom and anyone else that wasn’t treated fairly. I dont know the whole story, nor do I want to know. I just hope that like myself they can get a positive turn around, even if it means having to start back at the beginning. It just hit me yesterday that if feels like 2020 and some of my favorite artists might be getting a fresh start somewhere else. Totally stoked for Wild Pink and Restorations! My dream scenario is Wild Pink goes Polyvinyl and Restorations goes to Sub Pop and cranks our a double album which I believe the new Wild Pink is supposed to be! Happy New Year, remember you’re not alone!