Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tim Kasher - No Resolution (March 3, 2017) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by EmmanuelSCastle, Jan 12, 2017.

1. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Went to the Chicago showing and it was fun. The movie is decent. You can tell it's a first-time filmmaker but it is far from terrible.

He played 6 acoustic songs, including the opener on Cursive first album, "After The Movies". He also said that his label 15 Passenger is going to re-release all the old Cursive records, remastered, with bonus material.

2. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

That's the info I like to hear. I assume that excludes Ugly Organ though

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  3. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

nice. im glad Kasher has found success outside of Cursive. While I'll always prefer the darker, more aggressive, goth sound Cursive has i still adore both his solo stuff and TGLs material. what a great songwriter

4. wearethedead

missing out

Holy crap he played After The Movies?! That's my all time favourite Cursive song, it's so heartbreaking that I can't listen to it often though.

5. chewbacca110

Sure did!

He said he's been going back and listening to the early Cursive work for the re-releases he's doing for 15 Passenger and he is really into it.

wearethedead likes this.
  6. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

They just remastered and repressed The Ugly Organ a couple years ago for the 10th anniversary. I have copies of just about every other album they have so I'm not sure if I'll do anything with the reissues or not.

7. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

Nice thanks for the reply. I'm seeing it tonight in austin and might have an extra ticket if somebody needs one. was he selling any merch there? I like to buy stuff directly from the band/artist when I can instead of ordering off amazon or wherever.

8. chewbacca110

I don't recall any merch, actually. But it was also in a venue where I'd never seen a band play so maybe I just missed it.

9. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah, here it's in a movie theater so I wouldn't know how it would work but I was hoping.

10. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

Movie was good. the scenes has some abruptness to them that was a little rough. but overall I enjoyed it. Tim did 5 songs before the movie
    1. Answer for everything
    2. Bad Bad Dreams
    3. After the Movies
    4. Keely Aimee
    5. Secret to Tell You

pretty entertaining show/movie. hopefully I'll eventually be able to see cursive live.

11. airik625

I long to see Cursive live one day.

littlejohn likes this.
  12. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Me too :/

littlejohn likes this.
  13. airik625

Apparently No Resolution is available to watch on Amazon and iTunes. Been meaning to check it out.

14. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

yeah, definitely interested. especially in seeing how the album holds up with the film

15. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious