Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tim Armstrong Performs in a Tree

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 1, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

PunkNews have debuted a video of Tim Armstrong performing “11th Hour” in a tree. The performance is to promote his upcoming appearance at the Rock ‘n’ Roll Carnival:

Musack throws the Rock ‘n’ Roll Carnival in order to fund a program that has a mission of giving kids and teens a voice through music. All proceeds from the event go to providing guitar, drums, and other instruments to Musack programs in Compton, LA, Nantucket, Haiti, Appalachia, Cuba, Chattanooga, Australia, and Alaska.

2. jorbjorb

7 rings

That guy should packer in tbh.

3. BradBradley

Regular

Perform a song in a tree? Everyone loves you. Make a record in a bubble sponsored by Dr. Pepper? Everyone loses their shit.

GEM37 likes this.
  4. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Cartel?

5. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

This could become a new reality show. Get some artists to set up shop in a tree on a residential street in a random town and just start a set unannounced. I also secretly would love to text someone saying "Dude you need to get down to my parents house ASAP, The Get Up Kids are playing a set in their giant Maple tree"

SuNDaYSTaR and BradBradley like this.
  6. BradBradley

Regular

Bayside 182 likes this.
  7. DooDooBird

Trusted

Man, that performance was total shit.

8. raaaaaaaady

Regular Supporter

Yeah, but was the Dr. Pepper stunt used to promote a charity?

9. BradBradley

Regular

Nope! It was used to promote Dr. Pepper with questionable success and Cartel with the entire universe’s collective eye roll.

I was just kidding with my original comment.

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.
  10. raaaaaaaady

Regular Supporter

Haha. Okay. Sometimes I am bad at the internet.