Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tilian Pearson Working on Solo Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 28, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Tilian Pearson of Dance Gavin Dance did a video call with Rock Sound and mentioned working on a new solo album:

I’m just making a solo album basically. I was going to do it later, but I’m doing it now. I’ve written a tonne of material in this time off already and I’m figuring out how I want to get it produced and put out.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Interested to see if he'll be able to come up with a dumber title than The Skeptic this time around. Bar is set pretty high.

3. StoJa9

Regular

Why is that dumb?

4. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Because he quite decidedly is not a skeptic. At least circa 2018.

5. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

lol wut^

6. StoJa9

Regular

Are you OK, dude? Tillian steal your girl or something? Maybe take a walk and fuckin relax a little.

parkerxcore and The_Pioneer like this.
  7. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Spit out my coffee appreciate the laugh

StoJa9 likes this.
  8. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Album title aside, I hope I like the music on this more than The Skeptic. I'm a pretty big fan of his solo work, but that album just did not click with me.