Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tigers Jaw Band • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Lindsay M, Apr 14, 2016.

1. milogoestoprison

RFC is getting poached! Are they gonna be putting anything out this year? Good for Tigers Jaw though, if true. Listening to Charmer for the first time in a long while.

2. wearethedead

missing out

Just came across this while trying to find news. Don't know how I missed it but it's a brilliant cover, Ben's voice seems to have improved a lot.

OotyPa likes this.
  3. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

Another good band that's inevitably going to be destroyed by the neglect of a major label. Sigh.

AndrewSoup likes this.
  4. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

It seems like it's WMG, I signed up for the mailing list and their logo was all over it. Also shrug I mean this is Built to Spill's label, isn't it? Neither band is one that really needs heavy promotion.

wearethedead likes this.
  5. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Good to see the bigger labels trying to invest in this scene in a way. I'm hoping they continue the next stage of the Charmer sound, and not revert back to early material.

6. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Pretty excited for this.

7. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

what if that IS the album cover, all pixelated and shit....

smowashere likes this.
  8. cherrywaves

Trusted

Damn, wild

9. AndrewSoup

man, i'd love a Saves The Day/Tigers Jaw tour. that'd be fuckin sick honestly

10. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

if they did go back to an older sound, i wouldn't mind them exploring the two worlds sound some more

11. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Oh my god, a Paramore/Tigers Jaw tour is going to be a real thing isn't? I'm gonna cry. (FWIW, I'm pretty sure Hayley has become friends with them within the last year or two, so I wouldn't be surprised if she helped work this out)
    Also because a whileeee ago I tweeted that it should happen and Tigers Jaw liked it lol.

AndrewSoup likes this.
  12. AndrewSoup

that's a huge hope for me as well, i loved seeing that Hayley became a fan.

13. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

that would be great for them, i think a lot of paramore fans would dig tj. kinda bummed ticket prices would probably be a lot more than they are but that's a minor thing really

14. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Whoa this is cool kind of news

15. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

Excited for this. First time they are writing an album without Adam too. So it should be interesting.

16. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

[​IMG]

...i would check apple music at 11 tonight

SamLevi11, KennedyBN and Contender like this.
  17. cwhit

it's definitely an album teaser
    also something about black cement

18. Charmer was announced 3 years ago today

19. AndrewSoup

seeing as it says Tigers Jaw in the top left, the album title is probably at the bottom right. looks like a one word title

20. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Hey everyone! We are super excited to announce that our new album “spin” will be available May 19th! We couldn’t be happier to work together with our best friend Will Yip on the first ever release on Black Cement Records! Pre-order options for the album, including web exclusive bundles, will be available starting tomorrow, March 23rd at www.tigersjaw.com, and you’ll receive the track “Guardian” instantly with your pre-order. In the meantime, check out the premiere of our new video for the track on NPR Music!

But that’s not all! We are also excited to announce a full US tour with Saintseneca and Smidley this May/June! Tickets go on sale Friday, March 24th at 10am local time: bit.ly/1Iv93w1. We absolutely cannot wait to see you soon and play some new music! [​IMG]:heart:

21. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

wait, so wheres the song?

edit

OotyPa likes this.
  22. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

New song is so good.

23. cwhit

go to the album thread damnit

24. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Such a good single.

25. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Song is great, really looking forward to this!