Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tigers Jaw Band • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Lindsay M, Apr 14, 2016.

1. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Adam's delivery these days seems like it's probably a choice -- as time went on with TJ his register deepened quite a bit, I assume he just puts a different vocal affectation when he does Wicca Phase stuff and sings older TJ songs. In that video for Cool he still does the lazy, languid slacker vibe he's been doing for a while. Idk I like it though

2. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I like this band a lot. My band did a video interview and performance today and the camera guy talked to us about these guys a lot... I was like I actually just got into these guys and we talked about the three records a bit. Pretty cool.

3. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

you got a favorite release yet @teebs41 ? have you listened to the acoustic live album?

4. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Yea I like them all but the second one is my favorite so far

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  5. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

while i miss some of the scrappiness and edge of Two Worlds, I think Charmer probably has their strongest overall songwriting. I flip on those two being my favorites

6. devenstonow

Noobie

facebook profile picture updated today - a picture of ben and briana

are things happening plz tell me things are happening

7. devenstonow

Noobie

tigersjaw.com

processed album art so yes, things are happening

8. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

KennedyBN likes this.
  9. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

I'm screaming

10. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

very intrigued

11. Omg yay

12. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

I don't know what it is, but it's beautiful.

13. bedwettingcosmo

14. Someone in the Facebook comments section of the blurry artwork post pointed out that the terms and conditions page on tigersjaw.com links to Warner. Speculate wildly

15. Iago

forbidden chalice.

IM GONNA TEAR UP IM READY

16. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Sweet! Can we start saying will yipp is the most important people ever to be in the scene?

Iago likes this.
  17. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I'm super stoked, I hope I love this, and I'm super excited to hear Brianna penned songs

Collins likes this.
  18. devenstonow

Noobie

They're on the same label as whatever Cobra Starship was on. I can't get the pic up until I get home from work, but I got a security certificate thing when going to the website on my phone, and the security certificate comes from "store.cobrastarship.com"

Does Fueled by Ramen have a distribution agreement of some sorts with Warner?

19. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

if they're on fueled by ramen that's gonna be weird

20. devenstonow

Noobie

21. janexo

Regular

FBR coming for RFCs roster

22. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

also would be weird if they were on either warner or fueled by, don't their contracts have something about a new album every like 2 years or year and a half? that'd be a pretty fast schedule for them, they weren't really that quick of a band until recently

23. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Smart of fueld by Ramon to target these bands if it's true. Run for cover signs great bands

24. bedwettingcosmo

fueled by ramon
    [​IMG]

25. What wow