Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tigers Jaw Band • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Lindsay M, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

wish the drummer sang more. his song was one of my favorites on charmer

local_corn likes this.
  2. Collins

Trusted

B-side of Charmer is phenomenal. Divide, Teen Rocket, Slow Come On, and WHAT WOULD YOU DO its perfect.

local_corn and Zac Djamoos like this.
  3. Which song does he sing on?

devenstonow likes this.
  4. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

i envy your apathy

jordalsh likes this.
  5. Ok that would have been my guess haha.

6. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

i envy your apathy is deefinitely one of my least fav songs from them :\

7. Collins

Trusted

When the bass intro starts on the title track I go off

8. Iago

forbidden chalice.

"Distress Signal" is my favorite from the record and a strong contender for my top 50 songs. A lot of emotional attachment in that track.

Also, one of my favorite memories is talking in depth to Ben and Brianna about Charmer. They're such great people.

9. bedwettingcosmo

10. felipecardel

formless in the night Prestigious

ugh will yip

i've been digging Charmer lately after totally missing out on it when it came out. agree that the Petal record is better though, one of my favorites of 2015

11. Horrorca

Trusted

looking fwd to this, Charmer is a really cool record

12. OotyPa

fall away

Will Yip has done a good job on plenty of fantastic records and I'm sure he'll do a great job with this one too.

Charmer means a lot to me, despite it being difficult to listen to because it reminds me of my last relationship. Same with the Petal record ha-- but that one came out closer to the breakup so it's not as difficult.

I think the two records are easy to compare, but it doesn't change the fact that Charmer is the best TJ album. Looking forward to seeing how they've developed their sound

13. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

I came across this acoustic session they did at Will Yip's studio and it's really solid. Great track list and a Title Fight cover. Figure may some fans here may have not run across it.

Also has "Carry You Over" which is from a Will Yip compilation that's one of my favorite songs of theirs (compilation is also on the same page on the right)

And I apologize in advance for anyone who thought this bump was for new music. Buy hey if you haven't heard Carry You Over before you're welcome.

14. OotyPa

fall away

That acoustic session breaks my heart every listen

15. Augustus Jordal

They played an acoustic set at my school tonight and it was awesome. Got to hear some random favs like Danielson, Lodging and Meet at the Corner.

h8bit likes this.
  16. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

One thing I love about their setlists -- as someone who hasn't seen them more than once -- is how often it seems like b sides make it to the set. Gives it a feel of variety.
    Charmer is my fav but feels like two worlds is underrated at times

17. bedwettingcosmo

they have a lot of good albems

OotyPa likes this.
  18. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Love em all besides belongs to the dead but I've never listened to the remaster, maybe it makes a difference

19. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Charmer was one of my favourites of 2014 so I can't wait for this.

20. OotyPa

fall away

Does anyone know if they plan on releasing something new soon?

21. travisred

Trusted Supporter

I believe Ben was on Washed Up Emo and said something about them working on new music. But it didn't give any timetable that I can remember.

22. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

P sure they're nearly done, at least done w recording cause they were Snapchatting that a lot a while back. I'd say out later this year probably

23. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

another band of many I am very late to the party on. love it though

OotyPa likes this.
  24. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

This is cool

25. Iago

forbidden chalice.

i love this band