Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tickled (2016) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Jun 16, 2016.

1. This was wild. Wow.

2. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Only watched the first half of this last night before passing out, but WOW. I can only imagine what the second half is gonna be like.

3. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

Joe likes this.
  4. Oh man. These dudes are insane. I'm just picturing that conversation they had while shaking hands uncomfortably throughout the whole exchange.:worried:

Joel likes this.
  5. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Just finished this. Wtf? There's gotta be more to this than just a trust fund baby funding his weird fetish.

6. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

:uhoh:

7. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

So what's the deal with this? I'm still rolling it around in my head and I just feel like something's missing.

8. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

The streaming service I am using to watched this crapped out with about 25 minutes left. Crazy so far. I can't imagine what's left to reveal with the last half hour.

9. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

Slangster likes this.
  10. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

11. jjnunn118 Apr 26, 2017
    (Last edited: Apr 26, 2017)
    jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Man, just watched this on HBO and was left just stunned. This whole thing was so fucked.

EDIT: woah... looked up to see if there was any real aftermath from this documentary being released. Davids dead now, died last month.

12. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Oh shit, I didn't know he died