Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tickeyfly Still Down

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Tickeyfly is still down. Hypebot reports:

More than 30 hours after it first went dark, Ticketfly and the sites of many of the major venues and promoters it services are still offline. […] Code left on the Ticketfly site points to the hacker group IsHaKdZ, who appears to be demanding a ransom.

I’ve seen a lot of bands and tours affected by this.

2. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

This is a legit mess.

Raku likes this.
  3. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

yeah im like extremely curious how/if they gonna come back from this. on one hand, i get it, shit happens, on the other hand.... this is like a fundamental piece that companies providing aggregated middle-man platforms/services need to provide to justify their own existence

4. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

So, if you have a ticket for a show from Ticketfly and you normally use the mobile app, does that not even work? Do you have to print it out from your email until they get this fixed?

5. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Site is still down.

6. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I've already had issues getting tickets from the app that I had previously purchased.

I don't always keep the confirmation emails so it was a pain, but I eventually got them.

Still worried though since I have tickets to like 10 more shows coming up.

8. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Wait I just bought tickets through this website yesterday, it seems to be working like normal??

9. cwhit

the individual show links are working, as i said above, but the website still is down

Kennedy likes this.
  10. cwhit

but also 28 million addresses/phone numbers were exposed so

11. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

So you’re telling me my Phoebe tickets are good to go, all I wanna know is my Phoebe tickets are safe tell me that Cwhit