Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ticketmaster Post Initial List of Shows Eligible for Vouchers • Page 4

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 21, 2016.

1. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

closest is Zac Brown Band, 6 hours away. cool.

2. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

I have 9 shows in New Orleans, almost all of them are cover bands...I would love if they let me get Marianas Trench or Switchfoot in New Orleans.

3. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

There are several events that are currently voucher eligible on the site. I didn't count, but I'm guessing maybe 10% of the total listed.

I looked through the Cleveland events and the only one that is available at the moment is Fifth Harmony with Jojo. Not really my thing, so I'll hold out for future shows.

4. reginaletsgo

Just checked the list. It looks like the same exact events that were up before. At least for the NYC area. Did you notice any new events up?

5. Chuck!

Regular

I'm on vacation in South Carolina soon so I got a free pair to the Richard Cheese lounge show. It should be deeply stupid and a great excuse to continue drinking after lounging at the beach haha

6. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I only looked for shows in the Cleveland area and I noticed a few new events, but I can't speak for the rest of the cities.

The past couple days when I have checked the site every single event was shown in red as unavailable but today when I checked I saw that there were some shows that were currently available. I figured I'd give a heads up just in case some of the available events were of interest to anybody.

This whole voucher thing is frustrating, to say the least. So far I've just gotten tickets to the Butch Walker show in Cleveland. Hoping that more events pop up soon.

7. reginaletsgo

Agreed. Thanks for the heads up. I also noticed that at least 2-3 pages are for events happening next week.. I wonder if they'll keep adding new ones to make up the difference, or if they'll just stop updating after a certain point.

8. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Missed it.... my boyfriend's mom is very upset because she has 17 vouchers (lord knows how many she would have had if they didn't put a cap on it) and was so clueless to the settlement she missed out on getting any tickets. Hopefully they release some more so she can try and get some.

9. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

received an email this morning saying more events had been added, not seeing any when i click the link , though.
    not really surprised.

electro haikus likes this.
  10. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

I actually just remembered about this all last week, and saw nothing. Looked again after seeing your post, and they have completely redone the webpage compared to how it was last week, so maybe they really are gearing up to release more. Here's hoping.

11. Shrek

Events are now up. Slim pickings.

12. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

13. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

I'd get tickets to August Augustina if you're into that slow jam kind of thing.

I got a notification too, and see no shows for Seattle. Great.

14. Shrek

The whole thing is a joke, it's just making us do the work of papering underselling shows in the hope that those who get these "free tickets" will spend $20 on a Bud Light here and there so they can extort gross amounts of money out of us in different ways.

coleslawed likes this.
  15. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

the only thing remotely interesting/close is Juliana Theory in Chicago...which has been canceled.

16. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

guess I'm using this on incubus / JEW since I have like 18 of them left anyways

coleslawed and electro haikus like this.
  17. Shrek

I just got tickets to Rod Stewart. I barely know who Rod Stewart is. I will not be attending Rod Stewart. It's the principle.

Jason Tolpin likes this.
  18. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I'd love to stick it to them but my other options are nickelback and linkin park and I still have a little dignity left

coleslawed and electro haikus like this.
  19. coleslawed Jul 17, 2018
    (Last edited: Jul 17, 2018)
    coleslawed

Eat Pizza

looks like more shows might be added soon?

edit: got an email saying more shows were up, but still don't see anything on the site.

Arry likes this.
  20. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

list is up. Thrice at HoB Chicago was there, but the vouchers available for it sold out by the time I grabbed my code :verysad:

21. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

I have nothing close to New Orleans, this list is garbage...

Arry likes this.
  22. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

lol yesterday i checked and saw i had kid rock, niall, or foreigner... but today kid rock is gone. who knew people actually wanted to go see kid rock

23. heymattrick

Sending my love

I’m not a fan or anything but he still usually plays arenas as far as I recall. I know he just played the arena in Denver somewhat recently. I was surprised too.

24. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

Snagged Menzingers, hoping the Minus the Bear/Caspian show at the same venue pops up.

25. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

man I wish I still had vouchers.