Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ticketmaster Post Initial List of Shows Eligible for Vouchers • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 21, 2016.

1. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I keep getting an error when I try to use my codes. Ticketmaster is the WORST.

2. Chuck!

Regular

So you kept using the same voucher code on the same event until it eventually worked? Just curious before I waste half my afternoon doing the same thing. :-)

3. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Yep, sure did. Best of luck!

Chuck! likes this.
  4. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah. Yesterday there were a bunch of amphitheatre shows listed including Prophets of Rage and Black Sabbath (both of which I tried to get tickets for) - Neither show would accept any of the various voucher codes I tried. Today none of the amphitheatre shows are listed anymore and instead there's a bunch of House of Blues shows, but they're all tribute bands and shit that they give away comp tickets for anyway. I tried a couple of those shows too, but the vouchers still don't work. I guess we'll see what winds up happening in the end...

5. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Even though the list keeps getting shittier I managed to claim 2 boys like girls tickets worth $76 total after the fees and it was relatively headache free, I'm not complaining one bit. Hopefully they update the list again because at this point it's getting smaller and smaller (less than 250 now)

6. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Just checked the list and I saw that one of the voucher eligible events was the Butch Walker show in Cleveland. I tried a few of my free ticket voucher codes and didn't have any luck.

7. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Assuming you are from Dallas, the Gexa shows are back up.

8. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Damn, the Miami Brand New/Modest Mouse show is on there but shows "all vouchers used". Super bummed by this because my boyfriend and I were toying with the idea of trying to go to that show, too.

I just wish after all the vouchers were claimed it would remove them from the list.
    I should have redeemed for the Blink show when I saw it, cause now that's gone too :(

9. duritzfan13

all we have is time

So annoying. I was literally in before the Weezer show in NJ was "sold out" but it wouldn't take any of my codes. Now it says no vouchers left. I should've had them..

Scored Boys Like Girls tickets but realized I'll be away so I can't even go. Hopefully they put up some more good shows.

10. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

And now all the events say all vouchers used, what a joke...

11. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Oh so the first wave has closed, now they're doing a second wave updated tomorrow...hopefully they add shows worth buying in my area.

supernovagirl likes this.
  12. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I signed up for the email updates as soon as the vouchers went up and I've yet to receive a single email. Now every voucher is "sold out" - This is fun.

13. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

The page keeps going back and forth between saying everything is closed and showing the list of shows previously available for me. If anybody notices an update to the list please post here to let us know, I'll keep double checking as well.

14. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

just got my email.

15. supernovagirl

really? the page still says the first wave is over for me.

16. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Does anyone know if these tickets will be useless after this second wave since they only alloyed $10 million?

Trying to decide if I'll just claim whatever is available or if I will hold on to them.

17. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I just got an email too, but the page still says that the first wave is over and no tickets are available.

18. bachna84

yeah the email i got pretty much said that they don't send updates when new events are posted, so check the website frequently...

coleslawed likes this.
  19. reginaletsgo

Tickets went back up like an hour ago and are already sold out. It looked like the same exact shows as the first wave which is annoying, but I managed to redeem tickets to Blink so can't complain

supernovagirl likes this.
  20. supernovagirl

Hell yes was able to get Brand New/ Modest Mouse tickets!

21. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

I just bought 6 tickets to the Blink 182 show in Atlanta because it's the closest show that I have any interest in seeing and I live in New Orleans lol

22. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Finally was able to grab some Prophets of Rage tickets. I'll stop complaining now.

23. bachna84

Nice! I was just able to get 2 free tickets to the Butch Walker show in Cleveland.

24. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I wanted Black Sabbath tickets too, but they were all gone... Maybe they'll release another batch.

25. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

800 something shows listed now, and STILL none in Minnesota