Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ticketmaster Awards Free Show Vouchers • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 19, 2016.

1. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

probably going to be sporting events on here as well, other things.
    potentially will be worth it, just be patient

2. MegT585

Trusted

I am part of the 17 free voucher club as well. Can't wait to see the full list. Hopefully it is worth it.

3. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

I only got 4, which is weird because I go to a lot of stuff and buy my tickets almost exclusively online, but I'm not complaining. Me and my girlfriend go to whatever is around a lot of the time just to not be bored so I'm sure we'll walk out happy as pretty much every venue in our area uses Ticketmaster.

4. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

Are people seeing their vouchers online, like your Ticketmaster profile or email inbox, or did you get something in the mail?

As a person who has spent a "metric-shit ton" of money on their awful ticketing service over the past decade, I figured I would be getting at least one voucher, but no dice so far.

5. localinsomniac

WHAT. SHUT UP. WHAT.

Login on the desktop site, click My Account, then there should be a link on the bottom of the left sidebar that says "Active Vouchers".

supernovagirl likes this.
  6. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

Dan O'Neill and localinsomniac like this.
  7. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Yeah, I have to go 2 hours to find a Ticketmaster venue. I got 4 free pairs, if I am eventually able to use one of them on skmething good I'll be happy.

8. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

I just realized there was a description of this exact thing in the article. And I get PAID to be good at reading comprehension. Holy shitballs. Thanks for not mocking me for asking an obvious question!

Also, is the site down for anyone else? I just get the error "We are currently experiencing difficulties. Please check back again at a later time."

heymattrick likes this.
  9. localinsomniac

WHAT. SHUT UP. WHAT.

No worries, just trying to help a brotha out!

10. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

As far as I can tell I got one pair of free tickets

11. mercury Jun 20, 2016
    (Last edited: Jun 20, 2016)
    mercury

modern-day offspring fanatic Supporter

bachna84 likes this.
  12. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Looks like I have 8 vouchers, and 8 discounts. Not too bad. Likewise, curious what I'll get to use these on.

13. church11

i'm shocked i didn't receive any vouchers. i buy (and have bought) well over 30-40 tickets off of ticketmaster a year since i could remember.

ah well.

14. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

17 vouchers as well. I signed up for the email notifications, but I never get any notification emails from them, so I'll keep checking the website on my own, too.

15. SweetThye

@sweetthye

DUDE, if I can get tickets to Atlanta United FC games, I will be so stoked.

16. fluffyjdawg

Regular

Hmmm, I only got one voucher and one code. People who I know who went to way less shows during this time all got about 17 vouchers. I bought a ton of tickets through Ticketmaster from about 2004 to 2013 too. A lot of the older shows I bought my tickets in-person at a Ticketmaster store. Not sure if that made the difference or not. Anyone else feel like they got robbed a bit?

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  17. 383whitez

Tried checking my vouchers but the site keeps saying they are experiencing difficulties. I forgot all about this and I did not realize they would actually give free tickets away I thought it was just the discount codes. Hopefully they have plenty of shows you can use them on.

18. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

So I saw a report that people who had vouchers signed back into the accounts to check on them and now they're gone, I just checked mine and they are now missing...anyone else notice this?

19. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Yeah, mine are gone too. Really, really hoping they return when the list of participating shows is active.

20. Shenevercalled

Newbie Supporter

A LOT just posted. I can use the voucher to get tickets for my local date of the Blink 182, A Day To Remember show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Shrek

Okay, I can't get my codes to work on an event clicked right off the list. When I use the "Ticket Codes", I get error message "UPS - Ticket Codes" for all four codes, then when I try any of the four "Discount Codes" I get error message:
    • We're sorry we were not able to redeem your voucher for the following reasons. Please refer to your voucher's conditions of use for further details.
      OPF $1.50 off vouchers as part of the UPS fee settlement

22. Shrek

Anyone else having the same issue? Getting really annoyed.

23. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

There look to be 450 events listed as of now.

24. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

And I see some Blink shows in there too

25. Shrek

Nevermind, issue only existed on mobile, go blink tickets on desktop. Probably gonna buy 6 or so for friends and then see Heart/Joan Jett/Cheap trick as well.