Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday Band • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Sophos, Jan 29, 2016.

1. PyramidPostcard

avocado squirrel rides again Prestigious

AHHHHH

2. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

I am so excited about the possibility of Thursday activity. I love these guys.

I do echo the sentiments that others have said that I hope it is not a Full Collapse tour but honestly, I will take what I can get.

3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

We need Geoff to join this site!!

I want to be able to do this:

"@GeoffThurs"

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  5. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Basically my mind all day today is like "It could be nothing... but it could be EVERYTHING...but it's probably nothing. Or it's everything!! Even if it's something, it's probably something nowhere near me. OR IT'S EVERYTHING NEAR ME AND EVERYTHING IS GOOD IN THE WORLD... or it's nothing"

7. Sophos

Regular

It's clearly not nothing imho

beachdude42 and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  8. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Hopefully we learn more by the end of the week.

9. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

This year is insane. like if thursday is back, 2016 is literally the resurrection of this scene haha

beachdude42 and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  10. Kiana

I'm gonna be obsessively checking my phone all week. If they do end up doing some reunion shows and none of them are remotely close to me or are at some expensive festival like some ppl are speculating then I'll just go in a corner and cry forever lol.

Or I'll just treat it like the At The Drive In reunion tickets I failed to get and pretend like it never happened haha

11. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Well, if that is the case, then that will suck. But if they are truly back, maybe you'll see them next year. Hopefully it's just not a reunion tour and that's all. :verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad:

12. Sophos

Regular

I hope they do a full blown tour, I'll travel any where especially if they do some acbtld shows. Dk if you've heard but it's kind of my favorite album of all time

13. Kiana

haha I'm kinda used to it tbh! It feels like most artists I wanna see skip my area. idk why. I wouldn't mind traveling to another west coast state to see a show but I can't go further than that cause of $$$. Anyway, I'm jumping the gun here haha. I'm on a rollercoaster of emotions tbh!

14. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I would die if they announced that they have an album ready to release this summer.

15. Kennedy

THURSDAY THRICE FALL 2016 TOUR. <---------- would this be the real dream come true? both supporting new records?????? the hotelier as supporting act, and Brand New playing LP5 start to finish on select dates.

LOL HEY

16. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

ok.....................................................
    if this were to happen

My mind would explode.

KennedyBN likes this.
  17. Kennedy

Sometimes i like the think of the craziest things ever happening just so i can take a short glimpse into what heaven will be like.

18. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Both Thrice (prob May) and Thursday will release an album before BN. haha. I said that jokingly about Thrice back in 2014, didn't think it'd be true.

Watch it be true with Thursday :verysad::verysad::crylaugh:

beachdude42 likes this.
  19. Kennedy

Honestly would not be surprised at all haha. What even is Brand New in 2016.

either way, any Thursday news is GREAT news. theyre honestly, a band that gets better and better with every record for the most part. I cant even imagine what they would do next if they do another LP. my mind literally cannot fathom that.

20. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Did you listen to No Devotions debut album from the end of 2015? That has some great songs on it! Permanent Sunlight and Addition are my favorite two. Addition sounds a bit like Thursday in a way.

21. Deathco_019

Drummer

Jesus christ I'm gonna shit myself

22. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I will travel great lengths to see this band perform

23. Sophos

Regular

lol when i told my brother thursday are reuniting the first thing he said was "think we'll get a new album from them or brand new first?"

24. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Since No Devolucion came together in like a week or so, I would not be surprised in the slightest.

25. Sophos

Regular

also i love the no devotion record i still listen to it a lot