Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Sophos, Jan 29, 2016.

1. This is too exciting.

Emokid79 likes this.
  2. I NEED TO KNOOOOOWWW
    IF THIS IS REAL

beachdude42 and troyplaysbass like this.
  3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

Wrecking Ball announcement is tomorrow but a friend said they weren't playing....

4. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Seems like right now they want to keep us In Silence. But I know We Will Overcome this quiet time and hopefully have some more information soon.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  5. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  6. CoffeeEyes17

Last Call for any more Thursday puns. If we receive No Answers then I'll just move on. Wind Up and Stay True, I'll be Asleep In The Chapel if you all need me. At This Velocity we should have some more information in the coming weeks.

7. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  8. CoffeeEyes17

9. cwhit

Apparently they liked a wrecking ball comment, either teasing hard or it's legit. Makes plenty of sense

10. cwhit

Also really hoping these aren't Full Collapse shows, haha

Dirty Sanchez and troyplaysbass like this.
  11. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I'm gonna remain skeptical until something actually happens... Thursday seemed to be one of those bands that was actually, definitively done for good. If they reform, the reunion thing is officially a trend, even more so than before.

12. I won't complain about finally getting the chance to see Thursday no matter what, but I also hope it's not Full Collapse shows.

13. Kiana Mar 21, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 21, 2016)
    Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

idk what to think about this I just need to know if I need to budget or not. I mean I always keep a Thursday and/or My Chemical Romance reunion tour fund saved away for potential emergencies but I need to know if I gotta move some stuff around. Not getting my hopes up tho

14. CoffeeEyes17

Oh my god a Thursday/MCR tour would be fucking unreal could you all imagine how great that would be I can't but I'm trying.

Geoff and Gerard are friends too so maybe one day. Not to mention Geoff producing the first MCR record

15. Kiana

I was supposed to go to a MCR/Thursday show once but Thursday cancelled. I think it was the Black Parade tour

beachdude42 and CoffeeEyes17 like this.
  16. cwhit

I would hate that lol I don't like MCR except singles from nostalgia

17. I would be stoked about that if it was MCR opening for Thursday, but I know it would be other way around.

18. Sophos

Regular

I'm going to die

Deathco_019, beachdude42 and scott like this.
  19. Kiana

I don't know how to deal because I feel like if they do something it won't be near me and I'll have to travel and it'll be expensive and I just need to knooooow. But if it's just a pressing or something, carry on.

edit: This must be because of the Thursday dream I had the other night. MY IMPACT!

20. cwhit

Definitely Atlanta, probably as a "for now" one off but expect more.

Assuming this is actually what I expect it to be

21. CoffeeEyes17

That's crazy! I'd kill to see that. Love me some MCR. 4 excellent albums and excellent EPs.

22. Kiana

This is going to give me a heart attack because this week I'm not going to be online as much probably and if something goes down while I'm away I'll die

23. Kiana

@Dirty Sanchez do you like the thought of me dying, I'm not quite sure tbh!!

24. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

25. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Man their last album was so good.