Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday Band • Page 175

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Sophos, Jan 29, 2016.

1. shea

RIP Supporter

Same. I have put a dove t-shirt in my cart and removed it 75 times because I have it tattooed on my forearm and I don’t want to look like some kind of weirdo.

I ended up getting the socks lol.

Kiana likes this.
  2. 5Stories

Regular

Interesting spot. God I love a tease!!!! If it's a fuller version of ACBTLD I'd die

Yeah and I bought the football shirt, the waterproof jacket and a sweatshirt. Do not ask about my bank balance.

beachdude, Mattww and flask like this.
  3. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

They tend to be tight fitting. The one they’re selling is Adidas, so it’s not CRAZY tight (as opposed to the jerseys other companies make), but it’ll be form fitting.

flask likes this.
  4. Mattww

Regular

I picked up the NJ sweater - I’m in the uk but the postage (slow) wasn’t too bad

5. 5Stories

Regular

Yeah same. I finally received my print and tshirt from the Signal v2 merch having had to get it shipped to my cousin in Chicago who then sent it off to me so a relief to get it direct! I cannot wait to wear my Thursday football kit all summer

6. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I’d like to make a wish for Thursday to make an album with Aaron Sprinkle.

beachdude likes this.
  7. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

7F611C2E-6056-4CCC-AF74-8EEB2F971AFA.png

8. henryviolence Mar 30, 2021
    (Last edited: Mar 31, 2021)
    henryviolence

so like we’re def getting new music this year

edit* I listened to Geoff on the lead singer syndrome pod... we’re def not getting new music this year. stoked for new no devotion tho!

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  9. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I know this isn't the point but oop @ the idea of fall out boy having no bad songs

10. Fall Out Boy has at least two full albums worth of bad songs haha. Silly AP.

11. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone know the story behind why Full Collapse is out of order compared to the original release?

12. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Full collapse is 20 years old Saturday. Their big insta post they teased last month said big news in April. We thinkin...

13. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Crisp X, beachdude, Bane and 4 others like this.
  14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Will most definitely read that

15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Such a timeless record

stars143 likes this.
  16. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Interview with Geoff: Thursday's Geoff Rickly Reflects on Two Decades of Full Collapse

This quote stood out to me

Can anyone think of a band from 2001/2002 that had a platinum record that sounded like Thursday?

17. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

The Used comes to mind

18. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

DrawYourMind likes this.
  19. Anthony_

Actually no The Used’s self-titled was only certified platinum in 2019, just looked it up

20. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Maybe MCR? No clue though.

btw anyone know why the tracklist on Spotify is incorrect?

21. Anthony_ Apr 10, 2021
    (Last edited: Apr 10, 2021)
    Anthony_

Eh, Three Cheers didn’t come out until 2004. Also they’re close with Thursday and have always credited Thursday as a major influence so I doubt Geoff would be throwing shade at MCR.

22. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yea I have no idea what band he’s referring to. My first thought was MCR as well, but obviously they’re very close to each other.

23. stars143

Trusted

There was a band that ripped them off I think named A Change of Pace... but I don’t think they went platinum.

24. Anthony_

Oh shit I remember that band lol

25. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

He may be exaggerating by saying platinum but I'm nosy and I want to know.