Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday Band • Page 165

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Sophos, Jan 29, 2016.

1. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

Only making the rebroadcast available for 48 hours and not over a weekend is a real bummer, hopefully I can find the time to watch it because it sounds like it was awesome

2. Chuck!

Regular

It seems especially silly since the original broadcast was on a weekday at like 5 pm. Probably a ton of people missed out bc of work

3. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Great set. Glad they played love has led us astray. Frank killed it

4. shea

RIP Supporter

Watching the rebroadcast and listening through the sound bar yesterday definitely drowned Geoff’s vocals out. Way easier to hear him through headphones.

5. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

How did you guys cast this to your TV? I have chromecast. I'm about to buy a ticket for the rebroadcast but want to be sure I can watch it on my TV not my computer.

6. shea

RIP Supporter

HDMI for me

stars143 and 5Stories like this.
  7. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

Just watched the rebroadcast and was really impressed by how well done the whole show was, and a great setlist. Reminded me just how much I miss this band, hoping there’s a volume 2 sometime soon.

disambigujason likes this.
  8. 5Stories

Regular

In the event that this is never released properly and it's deleted from the internet tomorrow forever, let's say I've got a failsafe so that we can hold on to the audio :eh:

jciswhatis likes this.
  9. So it's gone at 4pm tomorrow for me. I can still make it after all!

10. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Let's say I know for a fact more than the audio has been archived for posterity :eh:

:eh::eh::eh:

jciswhatis, 5Stories and Daniel182 like this.
  11. shea

RIP Supporter

where tho

Brent and 5Stories like this.
  12. jciswhatis Aug 21, 2020
    (Last edited: Aug 21, 2020)
    jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

Thanks

5Stories likes this.
  13. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I’m not saying I’ve done this but theoretically someone screen recorded on their iPad

also Geoff is oddly spacey/zen in this

14. Maybe he's just vibing

15. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

The stream was pretty rad. Would def tune in for another.

16. flask

Trusted Supporter

did anyone order merch with their ticket? still waiting on my hoodie. not that I need it in california right now.

17. shea

RIP Supporter

Not getting my hopes up at all but

[​IMG]

airik625 likes this.
  18. neo506

2001-2022 Prestigious

Doesn't he play drums with Frank from MCR?

19. shea

RIP Supporter

i believe so and that's why i'm not trying to get my hopes up, haha, but i thought frank just put something out not too long ago.

it could literally be anything though, i think he's also been playing with other bands besides frank's even since all the thursday reunion stuff.

20. 5Stories

Regular

Well funny you should post that. I'm 99% sure it's fantasy speculation on my part, but this got me curious yesterday...

Obviously Jeremy is great friends with Thursday...if Thursday were to ever release anything again I feel like they would be desperate to avoid any label drama after what Geoff and the band have been through and would want to keep it simple and low key, Jeremy has also clearly put his label on the back burner and it's no doubt taken something very special to get him back in the game...

Man, I wish but let a man dream

stars143 and shea like this.
  21. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I don't wanna get my hopes up for new Thursday but I can't imagine what else this could be. Maybe a new project altogether? Idk

shea likes this.
  22. 5Stories

Regular

Not to add fuel to my soon-to-be-shattered delusion but the Secret Voice twitter says
    "Record Label owned @JeremyXBolm distributed by @deathwishinc" - United Nations have released over Deathwish I think? More connections...

shea likes this.
  23. flask

Trusted Supporter

Deathwish has distributed Secret Voice since the beginning.

24. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

A Tucker/Jeremy project sounds great

25. Maybe he's recording drums for No Devotion