Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday Band • Page 162

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Sophos, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  2. 5Stories

Regular

Who exactly is that festival for lol

Cameron and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  3. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

People that go to Las Vegas and want to go see a "show"

4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Lol I considered going to that since it's my birthday month. But it'd be one of those "if I'm already there" things and not something I'd make a trip just for

5. flask

Trusted Supporter

Psycho has always been an extreme metal festival so this lineup is....interesting.

6. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

If you ever wanted to see Blue Oyster Cult and Pig Destroyer at the same venue, now's your chance.

Chuck! likes this.
  7. Got my long sleeve and puzzle today! Perhaps I don't need to get a dove tattoo anymore

8. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Geoff will be doing an acoustic performance as part of exotic records's livestream concert on July 31st.

Here is a link to their website with more info about the event
    :: EXF ::

Mattww and skogsraet like this.
  9. Yellowcard2006 Jul 21, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 21, 2020)
    Yellowcard2006

Trusted

So I've been buying loads of Thursday stuff on ebay this month but this is by far my favorite pick-up.

I am now the proud of owner of a limited press-only version of War All The Time (unmastered even) Not sure what is on the bonus DVD (EDIT: it's the audio of signals, similar to the DVD that came with the Signals promo single CD). Normally I wouldn't buy an advance press copy but the fact that it came in a unique packaging art/layout made it so much cooler than most press-only copies.

10. Yellowcard2006 Jul 31, 2020
    (Last edited: Aug 1, 2020)
    Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Video from Geoff's performance as part of the exotic records live stream earlier. He's talks a little about each song between performances. Great stream! Don't think I've ever heard Cross Out The Eyes Acoustic what a treat.

https://www.facebook.com/215647281812042/videos/317508049433432

EDIT: Youtube also now:

Setlist (acoustic)

This Side of Brightness
    New Sympathies
    This Song Brought To You By A Falling Bomb
    Time's Arrow
    Cross Out The Eyes

airik625 and Mattww like this.
  11. Mattww

Regular

thank you for this I had completely forgotten this was happening. Cross out the eye acoustic was incredible

Yellowcard2006 likes this.
  12. 5Stories

Regular

Ah how did I forget about this! Thanks. I wish he would do more livestreams, I'm sure people would enjoy them/donate.

13. 5Stories

Regular

Crisp X, DaydreamNation and Cameron like this.
  14. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Hopefully full electric live set. I'll pay any amount!

15. 5Stories

Regular

Cursive are going to be involved as well in whatever is announced tomorrow, according to their Facebook.

16. shea

RIP Supporter

Was kind of iffy on paying to watch a live set when bands first started doing it but I’ll throw my whole wallet at them

airik625, 5Stories and disambigujason like this.
  17. fuck. i would have been soooooo all over that show in SLC. great venue, great bands, gahhhh... i really miss shows...

18. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

dang! What does it sound like unmastered?

19. Kiana

Their show would've been my birthday weekend I'm so mad omfg!!!!!

20. Kiana

I'm going to be bitter about this for such a long time

21. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Funny story about that. On the CD it says "this is not for your computer it will only work on a CD players, you may have issues putting it in videogame consoles also"

something like that. So I couldn't rip it (makes sense they didn't want leaks back then)

I put it into my stereo (has a CD slot) but it couldn't read it either (it's a new stereo so probably acts like a computer would)

And now I need to find my old CD player and some good headphones so...not sure yet.

22. shea

RIP Supporter

disambigujason and Crisp X like this.
  23. Yellowcard2006 Aug 5, 2020
    (Last edited: Aug 5, 2020)
    Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Free tickets and merch for the unemployed? Kings this band are. Absolute Kings.

Joe4th and bradsonemanband like this.
  24. flask

Trusted Supporter

Bought a ticket and a hoodie.