Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday Band • Page 145

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Sophos, Jan 29, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I had more fun night one, but that's because I went to the front. Second night I kinda laid back and took it easy. Sucks you missed Vein. If you're into heavy music, definitely check them out if you get a chance. They'll be back on tour with Killswitch Engage, Parkway Drive and After the Burial in the Spring.

littlejohn likes this.
  2. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

I was in a good spot for FC right at the beginning. for war I was in a boring spot for the first half of it which kinda took me out of it. still good though.

riotspray likes this.
  3. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Does anyone have merch pictures from the shows?

4. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

I don't have any pictures, but they have a couple cool coffee mugs that are now my morning go-to's.

jciswhatis and Joe4th like this.
  5. shea

RIP Supporter

WATT tonight. Can’t believe I’m a few hours from finally hearing Steps Ascending and Asleep in the Chapel live.

6. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

That is the best feeling. For years I wanted to hear Steps Ascending live and once I did, it was amazing.

That being said, now that they have done a tour for Full Collapse and WATT, I would love to hear a best of the rest or fan request set before they end things.

Matt Chylak and shea like this.
  7. shea

RIP Supporter

It’s early yet, but I’m not sure there are even 150 people here. And this is my first show in hell at the new masquerade and it’s fucking tiny. I’m excited regardless..lol

8. Crisp X Feb 27, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 27, 2019)
    Geoff's new Kerrang interview can be read here: PressReader.com - Connecting People Through News

I wonder how long ago that was, because he mentions being ready to work with No Devotion again, while Lee's recent tweet about the band makes it seem like new music could be out in the first half of the year.

Also thought this was cute, didn't know Kitty was touring with Thursday at the moment

Leftandleaving likes this.
  9. shea

RIP Supporter

I’ve just this second discovered she is married to Sam Ray and American Pleasure Club used to be Teen Suicide.
    [​IMG]

DaydreamNation likes this.
  10. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Was talking to a coworker about how I'm seeing them tonight and he had no idea who they were. Dude, you've got stretched ears and a Wonder Years shirt, you've seriously never heard of them?

I feel old today.

11. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

I caught the WATT show in Phoenix and loved it. Couldn't decide which show to go too but I gathered I had seen all of Full COllapse over the handful of times I had seen them live before so figured I'd check the rest of WATT off the list. So happy because a few of those songs are so great.

And that coffee mug with "I Will Never Sleep Again" on it is the best merch/lyric cross over thing ever... (along with the pup/flask)

5Stories likes this.
  12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I didn't even look at the merch when I went, that's amazing

13. I’m doing both and I’m pumped for tonight but yeah I’m way more juiced up to see some of the best WATT songs live for the first time tomorrow

ramomcferno likes this.
  14. What a god damn delectable delight seeing Marches and Maneuvers live was

5Stories, jciswhatis and shea like this.
  15. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Concealer is an underrated banger

stars143, teebs41, Ken and 4 others like this.
  16. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

What time did they hit the stage in Philly last night? Trying to see if I can make it in time after work tonight

teebs41 likes this.
  17. Bryan Diem

Trusted

10:15. Good luck!

teebs41 and sophos34 like this.
  18. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Oh I should be fine I’ll probably be off at 9 at the latest and it’s about a 30-40 minute drive

teebs41 and Bryan Diem like this.
  19. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

What a fucking show

Joe4th and K0ta like this.
  20. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

yeah that was pretty tight

Joe4th, K0ta, Bryan Diem and 2 others like this.
  21. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Great energy tonight, loved seeing them celebrate Geoff’s 40th!

beachdude, riotspray, Joe4th and 3 others like this.
  22. shea

RIP Supporter

Pretty jealous of the northeast shows getting Andrew and Tim, ngl

beachdude and Ken like this.
  23. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

so is the band def stepping away after these shows? I havn't been keeping up much. I'm listening to a city by the light divided and its a perfect album

beachdude and Bryan Diem like this.
  24. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Most likely, yes. They said they won’t tour more unless they start making new music, which is doubtful at best. They’ve implied the last set of dates is the last set before, but I think this is really it. That was about the happiest and most enthusiastic I’ve seen Geoff and the band in a long time, so I really want to be hopeful, but it's hard to be. We should be getting a new No Devotion album sometime this year though which I’m really excited about.

25. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

that's a shame. I'd love for another record. but i also wouldn't want it unless they felt inspired to write it, so if it isn't in the cards just gotta be happy with what we got.