Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday Band • Page 139

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Sophos, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Heads- ACBTLD
    Tails- ACBTLD

I like that coin flip

2. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Joe4th likes this.
  3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Curious as to where they’ll play in Cleveland because last year they played at HOB and it was, um, very empty.

4. Grog for a sold out sweaty rager pls

Although every time you've brought up the HOB attendance I've scratched my head cus I don't remember it being that bad. Certainly not great but it never seemed like embarrassing or anything. And they're coming back again already. Idk I'm just very happy to be included for this

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I need them to announce dates because I have this weird anxiety that it's going to be on a date I can't attend and I need the reassurance lol

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Really? I thought it was easily the least attended show I’ve seen at HOB Cle. My guess is 300 to 400 people were at the show (so, about a quarter full). I remember pretty vividly during that tour most people were saying how small the crowds were.

My guess is they’ll play Beachland or Grog. Hell, maybe even Mahalls (doubt it).

7. So this is the “farewell” tour?

8. Kiana

9. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Vein is a cool opener for them! Not coming remotely close to me, unfortunately

10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Playing the Agora in Cleveland is BOLD.

11. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

Seems like it.

beachdude and bradsonemanband like this.
  12. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

Won’t be driving for this one and I got my WATT show in June. Maybe they’ll do one last swing through Chicago at some point this year but I’m happy with what I’ve gotten since the reunion.

13. flask

Trusted Supporter

When I first heard Doomtech my immediate reaction to the lyrics was it reminds me of Understanding. This is a tight lineup.

14. amorningofsleep

Playing El Club for the Detroit show with American Pleasure Club. Fucking yes!!!

15. Kiana

Was hoping it'd be in the spring cause weather and ugh at the shows being Sunday and Monday but I will not be deterred! At least they're coming at all cause I feel like we get skipped all the time these days

16. Thursday playing Full Collapse with Vein opening?!
    Sounds like a night I might have to fly out to San Francisco for!

17. amorningofsleep

18. Joe4th

Wish Vein was opening in MI instead. But I'm definitely doing both shows

amorningofsleep likes this.
  19. amorningofsleep

Same. I missed them when they came through. But I'll definitely be at both shows.

Joe4th likes this.
  20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Couldn't pick a smaller venue? Jesus, that show at Vitus is gonna be a nightmare.

21. Bane

The spiciest meme

Curious about the Brooklyn one, there's only one day listed. Both albums in one night, imagine?

Also while I wish this was a ACBTLD tour, it's cool that this is the definite final "reunion" tour and that if there's stuff in the future it'll be a new chapter

beachdude, Larry David and Joe4th like this.
  22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm still holding out for a secret show in NB.

23. adeadgod

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, the two shows in FL, especially Ft Lauderdale are in extremely small spaces. Wish the East Coast had Vein or that Thursday planned to play more of their later material, because I've seen them play FC and WATT in full a bunch at this point, BUT excited nonetheless!

24. Joe4th

Just give me You Were the Cancer in one of the encores and I'll be okay

beachdude, Bane and Larry David like this.
  25. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Hmmm I wish cleveland fell on a weekend, i’d love to see WATT.