Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday / Touché Amore / Basement / Wax Idols / Cities Aviv Spring Tour Tour • Page 8

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Jan 31, 2017.

1. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I feel like 10:00 used to be pretty standard for a headline. Seems to me like shows end earlier nowadays, closer to 11 as opposed to 11:30.

johnnyferris likes this.
  2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I would say most shows I go to, the headliner goes on right at 9 or maybe 9:15. 10 isn't much later, but it just sounds late, haha.

js977 likes this.
  3. flask

Trusted Supporter

I straight up didn't go to see Chain of Flowers last week because they didn't go on until MIDNIGHT. Also I'm of the opinion that line ups shouldn't have more than 3 bands including the headliner.

coleslawed likes this.
  4. I'll be really fucking bummed of TA only plays one song off of Is Survived By at the Chi date like they did opening night in Boston

5. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

They did in Philly too. Their whole set was kinda weird

Show was great overall tho. I certainly won't be missing Thursday next time they come around

6. Oh well. At least it's the best song from ISB. I just don't really care for any of their other records that much but love that one.

7. Mibabalou

MUFC / NYRB Prestigious

Anyone got set lists from last night?

8. Chuck!

Regular

Same as Boston, except Sparks Against the Sun instead of Circuits of Fever

It was an amazing night

Joe4th likes this.
  9. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I'm excited to hear a ton off Stage Four. Haven't seen them on tour for this album, and it's definitely their best

electro haikus likes this.
  10. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

This weather and long drive is kind of killing my joy for tonight. Also on an only semi-related note, did anyone here go to the NYE pop up and not get their shirts? I remembered that I ordered two and never heard another word about them. Hopefully they have them now and I can get it straightened out.

11. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

What time did Thursday go on last night?

12. Chuck!

Regular

13. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Awesome, thanks for that. Thinking I'll show up around 9:30.

14. Deathco_019

Drummer

Touche actually played a lot from Parting The Sea, whereas they only played five songs from Stage Four

15. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Interesting. The set I'm looking at has about 5 from Stage Four and 5 from Parting the Sea. It's really strange to only see one from ISB though

16. Deathco_019

Drummer

Yeah actually just double checked the setlist and forgot they played Palm Dreams. Seemed like the setlist leaned more on their older material though. We were really surprised at only on ISB song too

Joe4th likes this.
  17. Mibabalou

MUFC / NYRB Prestigious

Touche absolutely killed it at the St. Vitus headlining show, it's hard seeing them in big cavernous venues but I'm sure they'll be great.

18. Emokid79

Regular

Does anyone know if Thursday has any new shirts on this tour?

19. Chuck!

Regular

They had a lot of merch. Some of it was repeats from the holiday shows if you were at that

Emokid79 likes this.
  20. Emokid79

Regular

oh ok. cool. Thanks

21. TMS2787

Trusted

Did they have the Cross Out The Eyes long sleeve? Do you know?

Emokid79 likes this.
  22. Chuck!

Regular

No. They did have a very similar design that says War All The Time on the front

Emokid79 likes this.
  23. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Is Thursday selling any vinyl?

24. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

No. Buncha CDs tho

25. kidinthebushes

Trusted