Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday / Touché Amore / Basement / Wax Idols / Cities Aviv Spring Tour Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Chinesefood

Regular

Yeah it's weird, they were just that one band I had always told myself to listen to but never did and more and more time went and I just ended up deprcing
    I'm a basement fan haha

2. TMS2787

Trusted

I'm pretty sure they did WATT at one show on coast and FC on the coast. But I could ve wrong.

3. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

having now seen define the great line in full i think seeing WATT in full would be the show i'd travel farthest for. oh what i'd give to see asleep in the chapel and steps ascending...

4. michael_gatto

Trusted

Anyone have a Touche setlist?

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Wow Touche and Basement are both playing perfect sets. Very excited! Basement Setlist at House of Blues, Boston

Not to anger anyone in here but I like Thursday but never fully got into them. I'm gonna make a playlist of this setlist to listen to at work tomorrow and see if I dig it. Then I'll dig into the albums from the songs I like

7. flask

Trusted Supporter

8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Oh shit didn't realize that

9. michael_gatto

Trusted

That's kinda what I figured when I saw that on setlist.fm, didn't think they'd be playing such a long set.

10. flask

Trusted Supporter

Wouldn't put it past them to play 19 songs while being the opener since their songs are so short.

coleslawed likes this.
  11. TMS2787

Trusted

Not anymore. Lol

12. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

What time did the show end, for anyone there?

13. Deathco_019

Drummer

And how long did Touche and Basement play for? I'm guessing they're both playing for 40 minutes each

14. oldboot

Regular

The Boston show ended just after 11:30. Thursday came on around 10:00.

Touche was about 30 and Basement about 40, if I recall correctly!

Zac Djamoos likes this.
  15. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I'll be in Silver Spring tomorrow, no interest in TA, but I might show up around 930 to catch the back end of Basement.

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Who ever plays first of the two gets 35 and second gets 40

17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

So it took them 90 minutes to play just 15 songs? 10 is kind of late for a headliner to go on. I'm planning on skipping all the openers for this show and just showing up for Thursday.

18. Deathco_019

Drummer

Why in the world would you skip Touche Amore?

y2jayjk, Dirty Sanchez and coleslawed like this.
  19. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Because just as some people can't be bothered to sit through a Thursday set, I have no desire to see a TA set.

20. oldboot

Regular

Indeed. I'd say the set was more like an hour and 20, they didn't come on right at 10:00 it was just after. I did notice Jeff talked a little more than usual. The show seemed to fly by, but I agree 10:00 was way too late for a headliner haha. I had to drive 2 hours home after. The next day at work was brutal.

21. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I'm going to the show tomorrow night, then waking up at 6AM Saturday for a 185 mile bike ride. Let's talk about brutal. ;-)

Ken likes this.
  22. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i left a touche set like 6 songs in last year

23. oldboot

Regular

You, my friend, are a warrior.

24. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Touche are fantastic live, but I get if someone doesn't like them

25. Deathco_019

Drummer