Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday / Touché Amore / Basement / Wax Idols / Cities Aviv Spring Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Jan 31, 2017.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Got a ticket for the Cleveland show. That presale was a bit confusing. $9.50 in fees, which I guess is standard nowadays.

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I'm still only seeing the CITI card presale on the Ticketmaster app.

3. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

10 AM for Chicago.

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Thanks! That's what I thought.

5. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

JETBLACK. A hero on facebook let me know. I have absolutely no idea where it was posted or sent.

Daniel182 likes this.
  6. Daniel182

Awesome! Thank you.

7. manoverboard365

Trusted

got my LA tix. Not that expensive either, $35 after fees for floor tickets.

Although I'm getting sick of this shit where you have to pay anywhere from 2-5 bucks for shipping now. But I collect my stubs so I always shell it out.

8. Daniel182

I used to do the same, but I have been going the eticket route lately. Save a couple bucks, and it's much easier to sell and transfer the ticket if something comes up.

9. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

It was 42 after fees for Michigan which is ridiculous

10. Daniel182

That is pretty crazy. Chicago was $27.50 before fees, $39.16 after fees.

11. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Ticket stock and sending mail ain't free.

12. manoverboard365

Trusted

Well sending something regular mail costs what, 45 cents? As for ticket stock.....what the hell is my extra 30% in service fees going towards then? Haha its just another racket for ticketmaster/live nation to squeeze a few extra pennies out of their customers.

13. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

$12.25 is a bullshit fee and there is no way to rationalize that.

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I collect my stubs too but physical tickets can definitely be an inconvenience.

15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I save my stubs as well...for the past several years I'll either do will-call so I can actually get the physical ticket the day of the show (I don't believe Will Call was an option for this show) or I'll get the ticket e-mailed to me, print it out and after the show cut it up into a ticket and save it.

16. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I'm really hoping that the Wiltern doesn't cap the front pit section via wristbands like they do for other shows. A GA ticket should mean GA.

emonitegirl likes this.
  17. Daniel182

I just received an email from Alternative Press with the password APTHURSDAY for their presale in case anyone still needs tickets.

18. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Expensive or not, I'm seeing Thursday!!!

Daniel182 likes this.
  19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Holy shit Chicago comes out to $45.75, that's almost too much but I just want to see Basement so bad.

20. Bane

The spiciest meme

New York show was $32 and then $45 with fees, I'm used to it being pretty redic though

21. TMS2787

Trusted

I'll wait closer to the show and buy at the box office. There's no way this will sellout here.

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

That's sounds about right for a show at House of Blues.

23. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

all of these shows are cheaper than what I paid for the NJ holiday show lol not to mention I bought two just to have the person buying them drop out literally as I was pulling up to th venue

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Id say on average I pay about $35/40 at the HOB, which now sounds petty to be complaining about an extra $5/10. I guess it is their first proper tour back (right?). I was hoping for $35 but yea honestly I'm going either way.

25. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

April 29 has to be a second show at Irving Plaza.