Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday / Touché Amore / Basement / Wax Idols / Cities Aviv Spring Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Jan 31, 2017.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Definitely hitting up the Cleveland date. I've still never seen them headline.

Emokid79 likes this.
  2. 0rb

is this a dream? ✫・゜

When Thursday plays live, do they have any new material in hopes we get new music from them in 2017?

3. oldboot

Regular

Presale for Boston starts in a few hours...anyone with any idea how to access it?

4. TMS2787

Trusted

I'm surprised that the direct support and support slot are even rotating. I didn't think Basement was as big as TA. I know they have a good following but I really thought TA was bigger than Basement. With that said: I wish TA was going to be second to last in Cleveland. Basement is cool but I'm not nearly as into them as I am TA so I wish TA got the longer set.

5. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Have a Citi card:

Citi® Cardmember Presale

Start: Tue, 01/31/17 02:00 PM EST
    End: Fri, 02/03/17 10:00 PM EST

oldboot likes this.
  6. TMS2787

Trusted

They may on this tour. But the shows they played in 2016 they did not play anything new.

Emokid79 likes this.
  7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I agree. It's a 5 minute difference so not a huge deal and I do love Basement but TA way more

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Woah, wasn't expecting this!

9. Emokid79

Regular

This was great news to wake up to. I will be at the Ohio dates for sure and any other dates I can. :heart:

10. DerekIsAGooner Jan 31, 2017
    (Last edited: Jan 31, 2017)
    DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Is the presale today just for Citi card holders? Get the fuck out of here with that.

I guess I've been waiting around for nothing then. I'll start praying I can grab tickets when they go on sale Saturday.

EDIT: The presale (or at least for Los Angeles) is not just for Citi folks. I was able to pick up two tickets without having a Citi card or needed a presale password. I'm so freaking excited.

11. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

There's presale tomorrow too, at least for the Detroit date

12. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Live Nation presale password is SHOWTIME.

popdisaster00 and kidinthebushes like this.
  13. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Still can't find anything out for any of the AXS presales. Would love to know what needs to happen for that AP one.

14. TMS2787

Trusted

Five minutes isn't a huge difference. It could be 2-3 more TA songs though, lol. But I'll survive as I'm still super pumped for this tour.

Emokid79 likes this.
  15. manoverboard365

Trusted

Will be at the LA show.

16. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Need to see that LA show. Lineup is special

17. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

omg

18. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Going to try and hit up that Charlotte date.

19. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I've never been a big Thursday fan, but I would go to this for Touche Amore and Basement, without question.

20. This is dope

coleslawed and Benny Burrito like this.
  21. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Watching these presales go live is so frustrating. I get AXS newsletters all the time and there was just nothing for this.

22. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Grabbed a ticket for Michigan. Live Nation fees are the worst though, 12.25 is ridiculous.

DerekIsAGooner and Ken like this.
  23. oldboot

Regular

Floor in Boston. Who will I be seeing there? I can't believe this is happening!

24. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Does anyone have the Alternative Press password?

25. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

4 tix for philly, aw yeah

Emokid79 likes this.