Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday / Touché Amore / Basement / Wax Idols / Cities Aviv Spring Tour Tour • Page 13

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Jan 31, 2017.

1. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

Can you guys post some good songs by the supporting bands they've been playing on this tour?

2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

therookielot likes this.
  3. Theemoflamingo

Regular

Can anyone who's been to the tour give me and idea of the chances of meeting Thursday/Geoff? Would love to talk and get some stuff from all his bands signed.

4. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Just listen to Stage Four from Touche.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  5. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Anyone going to Chicago tomorrow? Just got two free tickets and I'm hyped

Daniel182 likes this.
  6. Yes! First time seeing Thursday ever!

7. Cmoney86

Trusted

I'll be there tomorrow possibly I put in to get free tixs for the rise against show

8. flask

Trusted Supporter

Geoff was actually hanging in the lobby by the bar with a couple of people at my show. Idk all the members of all the bands are the opposite of rockstars they all just mingle.

9. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Has Thurday gone on before 10 p.m. at any of the shows this tour? I'm going Sunday but am trying to time this up properly.

10. Theemoflamingo

Regular

Last night in MN was decently packed up until after touche when most of the crowd left, it was really sad, tons of talking during Thursdays set, they only came back for turnpike for the encore and didn't play war all the time even though their set ended 20 minutes before the scheduled time that was written in the venue.

11. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Sunday:

Doors: 6:30pm
    Cities Aviv: 7:30pm-8:00pm
    Touche Amore: 8:15pm-8:50pm
    Basement: 9:10pm-9:50pm
    Thursday: 10:15pm-11:30pm

Daniel182 and TMS2787 like this.
  12. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Thank you for this! I'm going tonight in Chicago, and this is helpful.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  13. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yep! Basement and Touche are switching some nights so not sure who will be direct on your date

Daniel182 likes this.
  14. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Thank you so much for this, I was actually going to tag you on a post on Sunday to get this, haha.

15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yep! No problem

16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Just being straight up lazy right now instead of checking the site, but do you know what time doors are/the show starts?

17. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

6:00 doors, 7:30 show per Live Nation.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  18. I will be super sad if that happens tonight

19. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

See you there maybe. I'll be wearing a sox shirt haha, name is kenny

Daniel182 likes this.
  20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'm surprised the show isn't starting at 7, instead of 7:30 due to three openers and it being a Sunday. I guess the Sunday part doesn't matter, but with three openers, I'd think doors at 6, show at 7.

21. I'll be wearing a black shirt tonight with the No Devolucion art on it, come say hi if you see me! I'm Chris in real life

22. Also, looks like everything is sold out except the upper balcony tonight so hopefully we have a better crowd for Thursday than other dates have had. I'm gonna get there at doors I think just in case to get up by the barrier

23. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I still haven't seen the BOGO advertisement, and I even checked on Ticketmaster yesterday and today, it still looks like tickets are full price for one ticket or two tickets. My one friend was on the fence of going, but if he could get a BOGO or half-price, he may go.

24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

The code is TMN241

25. LiveFast_DieOld

Regular

Touche Amore just tweeted they're on at 8:15 tonight