Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday December 30th Holiday Show NJ Tour • Page 9

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Whatjuliansaid, Jun 15, 2016.

1. LocalMike

Last minute. I have an extra ticket to give away! Will be at the vfw bar across the street 6:45. I'll have a motion city hoodie on

2. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Sparks against the sun, as he climbed the dark mountain will most likely be played tonight. I think I heard stay true too, but I can't say for sure.

3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, they soundchecked a ton of stuff. And Geoff said again at the pop up that it will be super different. I got to tell him about the racist douchebags and felt better after doing so. It's hard to stay upset after hearing anything he has to say. I am bummed that it seems like they really were not supposed to sell the WATT shirt last night. No wonder it sold out so fast. And if only that bomber wasn't so expensive. It was gorgeous in person.

Ken likes this.
  4. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Where did you stand in line?

5. TrailerParkJesus

OG

Can someone buy me a shirt? That longsleeve from the pop up shop if they have it at the venue? Size small, or if they are out a medium, I will PayPal you right now...

6. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I will cry if i had to miss this

7. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I just arrived and this is one of the worst things I've ever heard. Can someone tell the singer he's not Pablo Honey era Thom Yorke?

8. Behind the Barricade

Hey man, I'm by the bathroom by stage left. 6ft4 wearing a Yellowcard Hoodie. Let me know if you have any problems again and I'll get security for you.

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  9. TMS2787

Trusted

Last shot! Anyone can pick me up anything up if they are selling it?! I'd be endebited to you. And pay you for your time. PayPal ready.

10. TMS2787

Trusted

Pleaseeeeee?!? I'm begging.

Haha. Size XL or XXL! Please. PayPal ready.

Hit me on Twitter @TMS2787

11. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I was like 5th in line wearing a brown leather jacket. I'm sure we met if you were there then too.

12. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Sorry dude! They only sold stuff at the pop up today and I forgot anyone needed any.

TMS2787 likes this.
  13. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Thanks so much. No problems tonight and everyone was really fun around me. Some more rowdiness overall but that was to be expected. Really really awesome night for sure. Probably the best I've seen them.

14. Behind the Barricade

Not a problem! It was a great show but I couldn't hear Geoff that well. I was to the side of the stage and it sounded like Geoff sung every other word on most songs.

15. flask

Trusted Supporter

What song was Geoff playing guitar on?

16. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Time's arrow

17. TMS2787

Trusted

All good! The Tweet made it seem like if you said that you could buy one. Hraha. Do you know what else they had besides the $200 Alpha Industries bomber, the sweats and that long-sleeve? And did it seem to sell out?

18. Behind the Barricade

Jesus Christ, I was on point tonight!

LocalMike likes this.
  19. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

nvm, saw it, definitely down that i couldnt stay for this show as two of my top thursday songs of all time were played.

20. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

overall i think the first night got the better set but maybe that's just me. both sets are fantastic and appealed to both sides of the band's audience. i really hope they get to do this again next year.

21. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

did geoff say anything about the future at all? last night he mentioned wanting to make this annual but didnt commit to anything else

22. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

They had the two long sleeves, one for WATT and one for Cross Out the Eyes, Common Existence on 10", a black dove shirt, and two foil lyric shirts that weren't there in time so you had to preorder and have them sent home. I'm not sure if everything sold out because maybe only 30-40 people came and they didn't put it back out, but almost EVERYTHING at the regular merch was gone. I really wish the bomber was a bigger run or had had more announcement so I could put some aside. It probably will haunt me...

23. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Nothing definite. He just talked a lot about how grateful they all were to be playing again and how he spent too much time trying to redo the past instead of moving forward. I feel like their general mood is of wanting to do more together, but there wasn't any major announcement.

js977 likes this.
  24. TMS2787

Trusted

Man, I wonder if the 10" will be available in the future! I would love to see the WATT long-sleeve. It sounds like they put a lot of stuff / thought into it and didn't really even promote it since that's all of the people that showers up. That seems like the very Thursday thing to do. Lol. That bomber is fantastic but not expecting it to be $200 is hard. It's not that much over the cost of the normal Alpha bombers.