Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday December 30th Holiday Show NJ Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Whatjuliansaid, Jun 15, 2016.

1. TrailerParkJesus

OG

Wait, where do you see this? And you mean on the 30th?

2. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

That's strange, that facebook post had them listed as opening on the 30th, but now there isn't any listed for that date.

3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I mean, I couldn't really ask for more than The Hotelier at this point. Definitely is a great choice. My point earlier was just that big bands get very special guests sometimes, not that it was going to happen.

TrailerParkJesus likes this.
  4. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Nothing and Sick Feeling confirmed

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1477933939080.jpg

Ken likes this.
  6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The Hotelier and Primitive Weapons on the 29th and Nothing and Sick FEELING on the 30th.

7. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

sold my friday tickets finally, pissed that nothing is playing this but at least i get to see thursday without them

8. Bane

The spiciest meme

I have a ticket to the 29th date, I like The Hotelier so I'm pretty happy with that. Curious, I've never heard of Nothing, what's up with them?

9. jmwhit04

May Your Music Break My Eardrums Prestigious

My brother's ride for the show on the 29th with the Hotelier fell through. He has both tickets and we live in western NY. Anyone in the area willing to drive to the show in exchange for a free ticket and some gas money? Brother's been looking forward to this show for so long, hate to see him not be able to make it.

10. zack33107

Regular

What happened with Nothing again?

11. cwhit

had the dude from whirr in the band, the transphobic piece of shit, and never once commented on it. not once condemned the gross things he said

not to mention a few other things that bothered me such as the whole putting out a LGBT themed shirt the day that gay marriage was legalized and only donating "a portion of profits" rather than it all as a band that is all straight white dudes

Joe4th likes this.
  12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Won tickets to this. Pumped to see Thursday and mwY back to back nights.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  13. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

You deserve it bud, enjoy

Henry likes this.
  14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

15. cwhit

yeah but that means you're going the night i won't be there

16. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I've only seen Thursday once, but they put on such a great show.

Emokid79 likes this.
  17. Emokid79

Regular

WHat tour was it?

18. TrailerParkJesus

OG

It's looking like I can't go. Anyone want to buy 2 tix for the 30th?

19. Grato

Regular

Nothing addressed it saying that their shared member wasn't the one who made the posts and that they "know him" as a human and know he doesn't stand for that which is why Whirr is RIP. Cop-out answer if their ever was once but they def acknowledged it.

20. cwhit

I do not for one second believe the "my friend did it" answer especially when Nick has actually on record said some gross things as well, so...

electro haikus likes this.
  21. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Thinking very seriously about making the 16 hour roundtrip trek for this. What should we expect for the length of the set compared to the 29th and 30th? I'd only be able to go to the first night.

I've also never been to Starland but always wanted to go. What should I know about parking and crowd response?

22. cwhit

the set lengths will be exactly the same, haha. just the songs will be different
    NJ is one of those areas where crowds usually go pretty off. parking, i know there's a lot right near there to pay for, but i've only been there once. it's sort of in the middle of nowhere

23. TMS2787

Trusted

I know this is a long shot and probably
    won't get me anywhere… Is there anyone that is going to either or both of these shows that would do me a big favor?

Geoff just Tweeted that they are doing a special pop-up shop with two shirts and I'd love to have the long-sleeve they are selling in an XL or XXL.

I am PayPal ready + shipping (around $4.50 for shipping & materials) + I'll throw you extra for your time. Please let me know if you could help out. I'd greatly appercaite it.

Emokid79 and kidinthebushes like this.
  24. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

It's a sold out Starland show on the 30th. Prepare for a lot of passionate fans tightly crammed into a small area. This is also a hometown show for Thursday so prepare for anything and everything haha. As for parking, there's a VFW or whatever it is across from Starland. They have parking all around the building for about 6 or 8 dollars. It's way easier than getting out of the Starland lot. Other than that, eat before the show if you can. The only food at Starland is pizza they get from a neighboring place. The pizza arrives about an hour before doors and sits under a heating lamp all night. The drinks are moderately priced too. If you're not into the crowd and don't mind watching from the side, the crowd right side (by the bathrooms) are your best bet to see everything. Here was my spot for Green Day and I didn't have one ounce of someone else's sweat on me haha (
    )

js977 likes this.
  25. Emokid79

Regular

that is sick!!!!!! i NEED that shirt.