Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday December 30th Holiday Show NJ Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Whatjuliansaid, Jun 15, 2016.

1. dead_fm

Regular

Murder City Devils, Brand New, Converge, Touche Amore......I'd taken any and all....

Ken and Derek like this.
  2. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

$51 if you get it mailed. Fees were way higher than I expected, even for AXS.

GiantBomb likes this.
  3. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Hoping for Pianos Become the Teeth.

t_papaccio and dead_fm like this.
  4. GiantBomb

Hopefully they tell us soon. I've seen so many great bands open for Thursday, bands that didn't even really fit on the bill like Portugal. The Man and Minus the Bear. I'm dying to know who is opening the way they've hyped it.

Ken likes this.
  5. GiantBomb

Agreed, not what I was planning to spend, but it'll be worth it in December. Glad they sold them now and not closer to the holidays when money will be tighter.

6. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Hopefully right after the show sells out, which I imagine will not take very long.

7. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

There's no way STD isn't on this, because they're not playing the Starland date of the Coheed tour.

8. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

STD is definitely playing that show, they just can't be announced until after Taste of Chaos.

9. Derek

Get stung

Through being cool set?!?!?

10. Chuck!

Regular

My guesses are Lifetime, Dillinger, or Glassjaw

11. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

most of the bands mentioned so far i really don't want, lol

Ken likes this.
  12. TrailerParkJesus

OG

I definitely think glassjaw will play this... Anyone think Thrice is a possibility?

13. Chuck!

Regular

that would be a dream come true, but I doubt they'd fly out east around the holidays for one show

14. TrailerParkJesus

OG

That's a good point... I know Coheed is playing a show at starland later in the year already, but they'd be cool. Also maybe the get up kids, they toured with Thursday way back in the day

15. TrailerParkJesus

OG

Wait, what about poison the well or from autumn to ashes. That would rule

16. sev7ntytimes7

am i the only one who thinks if this sells out they will make a Saturday show too?

17. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I really hope not, because I would absolutely want to be at the new year's one.

18. Chuck!

Regular

PTW is a great guess. I don't remember them doing a ton of tours together in the states, but I think PTW was also on the plane that is the subject of At This Velocity

19. TrailerParkJesus

OG

No, they never have in the past

20. dead_fm

Regular

Hoping to snag tickets today. Had them in my cart yesterday but wanted to make sure the girlfriend wanted to drive from VA to Jersey for it......should've just gotten them.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  21. Ken Jun 17, 2016
    (Last edited: Jun 17, 2016)
    Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I have an extra parking pass. I accidentally bought two. If anyone wants it, you can have it for free.

Just send me a PM.

Edit: Pass is no longer available.

dead_fm likes this.
  22. dead_fm

Regular

Sitting in the waiting room for this now.....it currently says sold out but also "It Will Be Your Turn Soon"......fingers crossed.

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

This show is way too expensive for me to justify.

24. dead_fm

Regular

if it was just Thursday, I'd agree. But the HYPEHYPEHYPE around openers though......

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

If there are still tickets once they are announced, maybe I'll bite. For right now though, I'm out.