Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday December 30th Holiday Show NJ Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Whatjuliansaid, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Hopefully there's more to come.

2. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Can't wait to go to this.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  3. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Jet Black (almost) New Year

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I guess I'll go.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Besides this, they are doing Wrecking Ball and both Riot Fests? Anything else?

6. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Does anyone know what the presale tomorrow is? I can't remember if Starland usually has passwords or not.

7. TrailerParkJesus

OG

Can you please link me to where you see this. I can't find any ticket site for this, which is it through?

8. TrailerParkJesus

OG

Well I found the ticket page, but no mention of a presale

9. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

It's listed on AXS. I'm hoping an email goes out beforehand.

10. jmwhit04

May Your Music Break My Eardrums Prestigious

Went to 4 of these including the last one. The supporting bands were always amazing. Might have to return home for this.

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

TOMORROW
    10a-10pm
    Secret presale for Starland Ballroom. Dec 30. Thursday Homecoming

axs.com/events/311498/…

The password is: THURSDAYBAND

So---I've been stressed about this Starland show selling out before all our day 1 fans get tickets and how to avoid that. Me AND our agent.
    Especially when people hear who the support is. These bands do well even w/out Thursday. So we won't announce until our fans get tix
    So we convinced them to let us do ONE day of presale just for our fans that follow close b4 it goes wide and SELLS fast...

Ken likes this.
  12. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I live in NC and probably have no chance of going to this show. That being said, this idea of the setlist being like 2 hours, the support maybe being something insane in terms of a throwback band makes me want to buy a ticket in case I decide to just make the drive. If I don't go, of course I could sell the ticket to one of you kind chorus.fm people for about the same price as I paid.

13. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Thank you!!!

14. Derek

Get stung

Got tickets. Hopefully I can make the trip home to NJ. If not, is starland pretty good with exchanging/selling tix?

15. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

no exchanges/no refunds, but i did electronic tickets so

16. Derek

Get stung

hopefully doesnt come to that. Pretty expensive tix. Must be some big openers i'm thinking

17. korey011

Regular

Got mine. So Stoked.
    And Starland uses Stubhub for selling tickets I'm pretty sure.

18. GiantBomb

Got my tix, I really like the way AXS handles their sales compared to ticket bastard. $232 on tix was a bit steep, but it shall be worth it.

19. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I always get physical tickets, not just so I have the stub but in case I can't attend a no exchanges show. It's not will call only so that's a big plus.

Also, I got mine no problem!! I'm so stoked. The waiting room always terrifies me, but this time it was fine. This takes a lot of pressure of of Riot Fest as well, since I know I will see an amazing set a few months later guaranteed.

20. Daniel182

$232?? For how many tickets?

21. Derek

Get stung

Agreed, the waiting room and having all your info pre entered made the sale painless

GiantBomb likes this.
  22. GiantBomb

23. Daniel182

24. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Tickets are $46.50 after fees ($32.78 + $11 service fee + $2.22 taxes).

25. Derek

Get stung

This shows gonna be nuts. Any guesses on openers? I'm thinking movielife as one of em. MCR also popped into my head as a batshit-crazy surprise