Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday - 20th Anniversary Tour 2018 w/ Vein and American Pleasure Club Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by amorningofsleep, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

It is (a FC show)... with TDS set ending at 8 and Thursday not going on until at least 9 I can definitely make it a possibility... if I can get into the (sold out) TDS show.

dubey likes this.
  2. sn0wie

Anyone have Boston tickets for both nights? Hunting to drive down solo...thanks :)

3. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Good luck... nothing is even showing on stubhub. Never seen that happen before.

4. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

They’re filming this afternoons beyond the band preshow. Excited for it... grabbing a drink and food across the street and then headed back over as it starts at 3.

riotspray and Ken like this.
  5. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Looks like one ticket available on stubhub for tonight and tomorrow now for 146 and 90.

6. Bane

The spiciest meme

Potentially silly question, for those that got the ticket with the Full Collapse vinyl is that supposed to come in the mail or you get at the show? I'd rather it come in the mail because picking it up at the show is gonna be kinda annoying I imagine, but I forget if it said it was coming in the mail or not.

7. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Opener fell completely flat... nobody thought the world without a cop song was funny, joking about smoking weed had people yelling back at the band saying they don’t care, practically everyone talking them throughout the set. Band did not look like they wanted to be there at all.

Geoff and co however killed it. So much emotion from him and the crowd singing along. Definitely one of the best shows I’ve seen in awhile.

red8ge and dubey like this.
  8. Mibabalou

MUFC / NYRB Prestigious

Huge longshot but if anyone in nyc has an extra to the last two shows at St. Vitus I would do anything to get in!!!!

I live in Greenpoint and could meet at venue or anywhere to make it work!!!