Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday - 20th Anniversary Tour 2018 w/ Vein and American Pleasure Club Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by amorningofsleep, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Just found out I'm gonna happen to be visiting my sister in Boston the weekend this tour is there so if anyone has an extra ticket they're willing to let go for face for either night please let me know

2. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

How long has American Pleasure Clubs set been? I'm just trying to get to the venue right before Thursday starts, looks like doors open at 7:30 and show starts at 8

3. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Don’t be that person that skips the opener because American Pleasure Club is quite good and worth watching.

4. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I'm old and jaded dude lol, and damn tired on a friday evening after working all week.

riotspray, Brent, red8ge and 2 others like this.
  5. red8ge

Regular

definitely skip that band

Brent likes this.
  6. deadwrong

Regular

last night Thursday came on around 9:40, I wanna say American Pleasure Club was done by 9

7. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

When did the show start!

8. deadwrong

Regular

9. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Hm okay I believe mine starts at 8, so half hour set.

10. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I’m all for the dj thats fucking sick. If you’re gonna have nu-Metal tendencies you better fucking have a DJ

riotspray likes this.
  11. peoplearepoison

It’s a perfect day for letting go... Supporter

Anyone have merch pics?

12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I don't have any pics, but from what I can remember, they had different shirts each night with lyrics from each of the albums on them. One I think said "I don't want to live this way forever" - can't remember the other... The shirt I got, just has the dove logo on the front and says "Thursday 20th Anniversary Full Collapse/War All the Time" on the back.

They only had a couple shirts. I waited until night 2 to buy merch, which worked out for me, but if you see something you like night 1, don't wait until night 2 because the shirts changed each night.

13. dubey

Regular

Anyone going to Nashville? Thursday's instagram says Geoff is sick :|

14. chubacca

I did. Thursday played a tight show and even with Geoff being sick. It got kinda weird though when a stage diver hit a chick in a wheel chair and a fist fight during Jet Black

Brent likes this.
  15. dubey

Regular

Yikes

16. anotherhead4hydra

No pics, but I can describe what I saw at the WATT show. There were two WATT exclusive shirts, one being a white shirt with the bird over the upper left chest and a WATT bomb falling poster on the back. The other says "Lately I've been feeling like a falling bomb" in big letters on the front. Another similar to that with a quote from Jet Black New Year "The press gives us cause to celebrate." A 20 year anniversary shirt with dates on the back. And a hoodie with the bird logo

17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm 90% certain the "lyric" shirts at my shows had different lyrics on them. and I don't remember any shirts with tour dates on them.

18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Is the Cleveland show even close to selling out?

19. dubey

Regular

They sounded so good last night. Wish they played longer. Can't wait for night 2

Joe4th likes this.
  20. TMS2787

Trusted

When the shows are starting at 8:30 PM, Thursday has been going on at 9:40 PM?

21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They go on at 9:40 the next two nights

22. TMS2787

Trusted

23. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Done by 10:30 :crylaugh:

Brent likes this.
  24. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

So thinking of seeing The Dangerous Summer then ubering over to this on Saturday... venues are 2 mi apart from each other. Would love to see State Champs but have had the Saturday night tickets for Thursday for months.

theasteriskera likes this.
  25. dubey

Regular

State Champs played the same night Thursday did WATT in Detroit. Must have a similar routing.

Full Collapse was wild. I wouldn't miss that if the night you're debating is a FC night.