Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday - 20th Anniversary Tour 2018 w/ Vein and American Pleasure Club Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by amorningofsleep, Oct 30, 2018.

1. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

I can’t find the ticket link to the Anaheim shows anywhere?! Anyone else having this issue?

2. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Brent likes this.
  3. sam_might_say

K0ta likes this.
  4. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Just got a FC ticket for leg 1 in Anaheim. Excited to see Vein again and to finally catch the album show. Seems like it didn't sell as fast as the previous album shows they've done in the last year and a half or so.

Brent likes this.
  5. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Seriously I'd get life insurance policy for the Chain shows. Those are going to be insane.

Larry David likes this.
  6. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Going to the War All The Time show at Trees. Gonna be fun as hell especially once I figure out who Vein is.

riotspray and Larry David like this.
  7. Mason

Regular

Vein is so damn good. I wish my leg of the tour got them.

riotspray and Larry David like this.
  8. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

$43 for one ticket is ridiculous but I did it. Twice. For one show. So I’m hoping to sell the second for $100 which people are aldeady willing to shell out as the Boston show for FC already sold out.

9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Fuck it. Just pulled the trigger and got tickets for both shows.

Seeing Vein 5 times in less than year will be worth it alone. Plus these are easily my 2 favorite Thursday albums so...

bradsonemanband likes this.
  10. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Im considering the WATT show for DC. I've gotten my fill on Full Collapse.

11. oldboot

Regular

Got tickets to WATT. Already seen them do FC so I figured I could pass on that one, but damn WATT will be some feels

Emokid79 and Brent like this.
  12. sam_might_say

Emokid79 likes this.
  13. TMS2787 Dec 19, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 19, 2018)
    TMS2787

Trusted

I may have missed this but what does “grand finale tour” mean? Are they breaking-up… again?

14. sam_might_say

I remember them saying a while ago that they were gonna go on hiatus again after all their reunion touring and they had no plans on making a new album or anything. They also didn’t rule out the possibility of playing shows again in the future or possible making music in the future.

I don’t remember where I read it, but I definitely remember that was specifically said

15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

This original announcement of Leg 2 of this tour came with this statement:

At the conclusion of this tour, we intend to put an end to ‘the reunion.’ When we stopped playing last time, it wasn’t on the best of terms. This time, we get to put down touring on the very highest of notes: in each other’s lives and able to pick up and play together behind closed doors whenever we want. If we are ever able to do Thursday again, it will be a new, separate chapter. Thank you all for your time, attention and friendship.

Brent likes this.
  16. TMS2787

Trusted

Yeah, you are right. I went back and looked at past posts on Instagram and it said just that. I’m not sure how I missed that on the original announcement but I did. Thanks for the information. I guess I will be hitting Columbus now as well.

Emokid79 likes this.
  17. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I have two tickets for the first Brooklyn show that I can no longer use. 12/27 Full Collapse.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  18. falafelmywaffle

Without music, life would be a mistake. Supporter

Have an extra ticket for WATT on 12/30

19. Mibabalou

MUFC / NYRB Prestigious

Im going to all four shows and they've been throwing out these cool flyers before the show.

Ill post one if people want to look.

dubey, Brent and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  20. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Last night was so much more fun than night one. Definitely going to hang in a different spot tonight so no one jumps on my head again.

21. TrailerParkJesus

OG

Yes please!

22. Emokid79

Regular

i'll be there.

23. CstSnow Jan 13, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 13, 2019)
    CstSnow

Regular Supporter

I wasn't planning on going to this , but the fact that the Chain Reaction shows COULD be their final shows ever on the west coast sunk in, so just picked up a couple for night two and am super excited.

Brent likes this.
  24. dubey

Regular

Anyone who has gone... could you post your doors time and when Thursday ended their 2nd night set?

Trying to plan my escape from Detroit

Joe4th likes this.
  25. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

At the Brooklyn shows doors were at 8 and Thursday was on from about 10:15 to 11:30.

Brent and dubey like this.