Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday - 20th Anniversary Tour 2018 w/ Vein and American Pleasure Club Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by amorningofsleep, Oct 30, 2018.

1. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

2. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

So weren't they thinking of making a new album?

I'm considering the DC shows.

3. red8ge

Regular

feel like vein are doing some tours that are maybe a cooler look for the headliner than it is for them, but i hope i'm being pessimistic and thursday fans are into them

4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Vein is odd support, but they rule and these are my two favorite Thursday albums, so I'll likely be at both shows.

5. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

OH MAN. I didn’t even see that Vein was playing. I gotta got up that Anaheim Full Collapse show

Brent likes this.
  6. Mason

Regular

Wish Vein was on the second leg of tour. Now the question is, what show? I wont be able to go two night in a row. Both albums are so good though. Leaning towards War

7. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Definitely going to try and hit up both of the Boston shows.

Brent likes this.
  8. TMS2787

Trusted

I’m going to go to both of the Cleveland shows. I am more excited about the “War All the Time” show since I have seen “Full Collapse” played in its entirety already. I also go back and forth on which of those two albums I like more. Either way, it’ll be a fun two nights.

bachna84 likes this.
  9. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Holy fucking shit. Doug Fir is a 299 cap room.

10. fourstarters Oct 30, 2018
    (Last edited: Oct 30, 2018)
    fourstarters

Team Wiggum

Two extra SoCal shows at Chain in late January.

EDIT: note to self: read the thread, dumbass.

Brent likes this.
  11. Scott Siegel

Holy shit gonna be at both Austin shows. Came to terms a long time ago that I wouldn't be able to make it to see these but am beyond excited for this.

12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Gonna do Full Collapse in Ft.Laudy, the venue is like 15 mins away from me. Stoked.

13. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Vein at Doug Fir seems far too insane.

14. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Will be at both MI shows

15. himynameisdakota

Regular

Really wish the east coast got Vein but I’ll be at the Orlando dates regardless

OdeToTheSun likes this.
  16. flask

Trusted Supporter

Saw WATT earlier this year so I'll definitely hit up the FC show at Chain.
    Vein is doing a lot of support tours with a pretty wide variety of artists. Maybe the majority of the crowd doesn't know of them but its putting them in front of a lot of new ears. They've blown up this year and are probably gonna reach a new level next year. Their inevitable headliner is will probably be nuts.

riotspray and Brent like this.
  17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Touring with ETID will work wonders for them.

riotspray likes this.
  18. Cammiecoke

This will be fun

19. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Unless something else comes up those days I'll be in Cleveland! Should be cool seeing them in a smaller venue

bachna84 likes this.
  20. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Same. Please let me know if you find pre-sale codes.

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Anyone have an idea on ticket prices?

22. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I saw $35 on FB.

23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Tickets for the Dallas shows are $36 each plus service charges. Seems kinda steep for Thursday, but it'll be worth every penny.

24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yikes, you're probably talking close to $90 to $100 after fees for both nights. I'm on the fence. I like Thursday, loved these albums in high school and college, but honestly, neither one of them have stuck with me that much in the past 10+ years. I much prefer City by the Light Divided and Common Existence these days. Plus, I just saw them last year.

I'll still probably go though.

25. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

That's about the same prices as the other shows they did this year, it makes sense, especially for going to smaller spaces. They'll probably sell out a large majority of these shows