Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday 20 year anniversary shows Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Scott Siegel, Jan 31, 2018.

1. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah I would assume the plan was to announce it after but when this happened they bumped it up. No wonder WATT took so long to go today.

2. Bambros

I'm 99% sure I bought a ticket to the 9pm show at Soda Bar in San Diego, it's a Will Call ticket though and the Order Confirmation says " Doors at 6pm, show at 6:45pm"...which sounds like the earlier show. This is probably just what is shown for all tickets for both times because Ticketfly doesn't split the two door times...but I'm flying in from out of town and want to make sure I know what time to be there. Anyone else with a 9pm ticket see Doors at 6pm for Will Call?

3. sirata107

I got tickets to both and the 9pm show says Doors 9pm Show 9:45...

4. Bambros

Interesting because I swear I bought tickets for the later show...could be a blessing in disguise though because I’d rather see Full Collapse. I sent an email to Ticketfly...thanks for letting me know!!

5. Glasses

Anyone interested in tickets for the War all the Time LA show on 4/28? I am not going to the show anymore and have three tickets.

6. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Since this is bumped, Asbury Park is going to be announced tomorrow for some time in the summer. Can’t decide if I want to try to do it and the holiday shows or skip it.

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

[​IMG]

8. Pats12Sox34

Regular

This is so far the closest these shows have come for me it'd be a little over a 3 hour drive. I'm atleast trying to make one date. What's the capacity on this roughly?

9. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

Capacity is 700. Really solid lineup for its opening, too -- I'd also like to see Lupe Fiasco, Sparta, and Ted Leo.

10. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Does anyone know how to get the presale or have a code for tomorrow?

11. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

It's through Asbury Park Now -- I'm signed up with them, but I haven't gotten an email or anything yet.

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  12. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Has anyone been able to actually get through for presale? I keep getting an internal server error when trying to sign in.

13. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I was able to purchase earlier...

14. flask

Trusted Supporter

This starts tonight. Looks like Wax Idols might be opening?

15. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I'm really curious to see who is opening tonight and Sunday in Los Angeles. Based on Thursday's Instagram post from earlier today it seems like it'll be a surprise, which I'm definitely excited for. That also makes me think it'll be different from who opened in SF.

16. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Tickets are available for all four Chicago shows right now.

17. Chuck!

Regular

I have one extra to the Full Collapse show in Asbury on Saturday 8/25. It was $45.25 after fees

18. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Anyone going to any of the Chicago shows this weekend? I'm going today and it looks like there are no openers so far.

Also, any good tips on parking in the area or Lincoln Hall as a venue? Never been there before

19. Jim

Trusted Supporter

I'm going to the later WATT show tomorrow. can't wait!

20. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Full Collapse tonight for me

21. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

JR Slayer will be opening for all the Chicago show. Apparently he was in the band The Blood Brothers

22. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

I hope, for his sake, the crowds for those days are less disrespectful. These people are having full-on conversations during his set right now.

23. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

No one announced he will perform, not a single person in the crowd knew about it. Everyone was expecting Thursday at 8 and no one was on stage til 8:25.

Right now it's 9:12 and Thursday haven't gonevup yet and people are getting impatient

24. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Which is frustrating.

But it doesn't mean 'everyone be a jackass'.

25. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

I was planning to be home by 10 lol