Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday 20 year anniversary shows Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Scott Siegel, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I mean it's pretty much a given that they're going to end this string of shows in Jersey

Emokid79 likes this.
  2. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m just praying it’s actually at Starland so tickets are doable.

3. sirata107

I'm not complaining because I'll be going to both, but I know one of the biggest gripes I had as an east coaster was that they had only ever played WATT in California previously and it seemed this time they might be doing that again. It's a lot of people's favorite albums of theirs, including mine, so I get it.

ramomcferno likes this.
  4. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

Thursday should play this at Brooklyn Steel

5. Emokid79

Regular

thats what I did. so stoked. I very wellmay cry that day.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  6. Cmoney86

Trusted

[​IMG]
    Thursday
    2 hrs ·
    Chicago - The Saturday matinee has went clean with the Sunday one hot on it's heels. Grab the remaining tickets when you can! FYI - we have kept 10 to 15 tickets back for each Chicago show (to buy on the door) in order to deter those trying to rip you off outside. We will have a big announcement brewing for next week also. Expect the unexpected is all we will say. Thank you to everyone who has bought tickets so far, it means the world to us.

7. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Yeah I mean. If they do this in Starland there is no way i'm missing it.

8. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Now they’re teasing Christmas NYC shows. I hope they still do NYE and announce them at the same time. Don’t know if I can do both...

9. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Boston has to happen, right?

10. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

11. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm going to puke I'm so nervous. I've never used BV for a presale before either, so that just adds to the stress.

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Stoked for that Full Collapse show.

13. sirata107

Got tickets for both NY shows! Surprised I didn't lose them because the AXS website doesn't allow multiple transactions from what I could tell. Had two tabs open, one for each show, and when I got to purchasing on one I started the other which booted me from the other tab. Anyway, happy holidays!

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  14. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

DONE. Totally painless. I thought it would either be like this or a total mess, so happy it was the former. I absolutely cannot witbto hear both of these and hopefully some extra deep cuts.

15. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I was using a computer plus a phone just to avoid that. I think it’s a fairly new update, had the same thing happen for Jawbreaker.

16. sirata107

Definitely was wondering what the VERY special meant. I assumed it was referring to the openers maybe, but whooooo knows! Couldn't leave it to chance.

AXS has always been annoying, but I didn't like finding out about this new feature. Good to know for future events! I wish more places would use Ticketfly.

17. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I really like ticketfly too. Everything seems much cleaner and simpler. AXS also logged me out in the middle of my orders today and I HATE that. No use logging in at all if it does that.

Also really surprised to see that WATT is still available. I thought both dates would go simultaneously. I always underestimate how many people love FC most. That show will be a blast but nowhere near the emotions of WATT for me. I hope both sell out instantly on Friday.

sirata107 likes this.
  18. sirata107

Totally agree. Hearing Steps Ascending will do me in.

19. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i love ticketfly as much as you could possibly love a ticketing company

20. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

That and Asleep in the Chapel will absolutely destroy me. They did Steps in NYC last year and I was so mad for not being able to make the trip work. I’m so excited.

js977 likes this.
  21. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

29th and 30th added now. Really trying to figure out if all four would be doable.....

22. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

What?

23. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

24. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

I honestly thought they would've announced those two extra shows AFTER the first two sold out.

25. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

How the hell did they not cap pre-sale? That's unreal.