Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday 20 year anniversary shows Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Scott Siegel, Jan 31, 2018.

1. JonathanToth1

I watched the countdown and right at 10 it was sold out. If anyond has an extra early and late night ticket for San Diego please sell it to me!!!! Pretty bummed out I didn’t know the promo code before hand. Also would be making the trip from SLC.

2. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Thursday is going to add more west coast dates later and is hinting at what other cities they should do. Definitely hoping for NJ/DC at least.

PeacefulOrca and alkalinexandy like this.
  3. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

More dates coming? In Chicago?

4. sirata107

It's nice they're adding dates, but I know people flying to LA from Jersey, so if they end up doing shows on the east that sucks for people who spent money they don't have assuming California would be their only chance for these shows. I'm driving from SLC but that's not quite as bad.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  5. swboyd

I'm empathetic, but that's a risk you always take when flying across the country for a specific show. It's happened to me a lot with festival dates that I've gone to only to have smaller local shows booked at a later date.

Thursday wasn't particularly explicit in their messaging around the booking of this run, but they didn't necessarily need to be. They've always been good about covering their fanbases with their tour routing. Either way, I'm personally moderately excited I only have a 15-45 minute drive into the city for these shows.

6. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Don't spend money you don't have. Good life advice.

PeacefulOrca and flask like this.
  7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

You could always sell concert tickets but you can't always cancel your travels

8. swboyd

[​IMG]

Lincoln Hall is an awesome venue for this. I'm excited.

Emokid79 likes this.
  9. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I really hope there are a few East Coast and maybe slightly bigger venues. This kind of show always puts my stomach in knots for instant sell outs.

Emokid79 likes this.
  10. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Going to the first one for sure! Not sure about the second one, yet.

Tickets out tomorrow at 10AM, this will sell out quick

11. TMS2787

Trusted

If this ends up in Pittsburgh, Cleveland or Columbus I would do both shows. While I’m almost certain it won’t I’d love to take part in this cash grab.

12. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

This will sell out Lincoln Hall in an instant, hope I can squeeze in.

13. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Got my ticket for the Chicago Full Collapse show! It was much easier then i thought, i wonder how long til it sells out

14. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Got tickets to both nights. Also much easier than I expected. So excited for this.

15. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

I got my ticket for the War All The Time show.

16. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

...And it's sold out

17. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Got mine for 'Full Collapse', but I was freaking out because for a second it wasn't letting me process the order. Had to have the wife try it, and it worked.

This show is gonna be nuts.

18. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

I had that issue, too. Site was overloaded.

I remember the Full Collapse tour well. That was awesome and I would have loved to have gone again for it but War All The Time is the album that matters so much more for me.

19. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Also I can't figure out how to upload pictures here, but if you search 'Thursday' on Lincoln Hall's website, an event for the 23rd (early) and 24th pop up.

20. swboyd

They added matinee shows for both albums.

21. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Super bummed I couldn't pull the trigger on this. I'll hold out hope for a show in Michigan or Ohio, or maybe end up taking the trek to the inevitable Jersey shows

22. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

It's tempting to get matinee tickets for Full Collapse now and get both albums in one day.

But I don't need to do that.

Emokid79 likes this.
  23. Saephon

Regular

Got tickets to both nights in Chicago. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't more excited for War All The Time.

24. sirata107

Just a little hinting... Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 10.17.46 AM.png

Brent and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  25. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

they’ve done more east coast shows than anything since getting back together why are people complaining lol