Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday 20 year anniversary shows Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Scott Siegel, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Scott Siegel

[​IMG]

2. Emokid79

Regular

this just breaks my heart.

3. sirata107

Ohhhhhhhhh YES! 12 hour drive from SLC, you better believe I'll be going to multiple shows. I've seen Full Collapse so many times but I'll go to all of the WATT shows if only for Steps Ascending! Can't wait!

4. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Any news on when tickets go on sale? Those Los Angeles dates have my name on them.

5. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Crossing my fingers forever for the east coast announcement. I’d pay $50 to just see them play Asleep in the Chapel and Steps Ascending and then leave.

Jonny Sniper likes this.
  6. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

These records are only 42 minutes long each. Why not just play them back to back with a short intermission?

guess they want to sell twice the tickets.

7. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I would assume they’ll be doing encores. Also, and I know this is a dumb jealous nitpick, but I don’t like when bands call California mini tours west coast shows. There’s other states on the west coast.

alkalinexandy and suicidesaints like this.
  8. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Hoping for east coast dates down the line... But I'm not expecting any.

airik625 likes this.
  9. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I would expect east coast dates of this on new years eve time next year. They never shaft NJ when stuff like this comes up.

alkalinexandy and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  10. himynameisdakota

Regular

I’ve already see FC in entirety but I’d kill to see WATT. Definitely not looking likely for some SE dates.

Emokid79 likes this.
  11. TMS2787

Trusted

Lol. This band.

12. Cmoney86

Trusted

this shit better come to chicago. its their best 2 albums

13. flask

Trusted Supporter

I passed on a WATT show almost 10 years ago to see These Arms Are Snakes instead.

14. Cmoney86

Trusted

so i posted the same thing i post here on the picture of all the dates on facebook and thursday liked it so maybe its a sign it will come to chicago

15. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I could see them doing one or both for RF like their first tour back. A WATT aftershow would be amaaaazing.

16. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Um, where is the original post?

17. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

According to Ticketfly the Spaceland Presents (the venue's promoters I think?) presale begins today at 10:00am. Any idea on how to get one of those presale codes?
    EDIT: This is for the Los Angeles shows at the Echoplex.

18. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Hope this comes east coast, they've only played WATT on the west coast and I don't understand why

19. Glasses

Presale code is 20YEARS

DerekIsAGooner and Scott Siegel like this.
  20. flask

Trusted Supporter

Thanks. Got my ticket for the WATT show.

21. sirata107

Got tickets for WATT in LA and both shows in San Diego! Can't wait! Who's coming??

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  22. marineal

Wow, i only managed to get a tick for the second show in SD. How were you able to buy for the first one? I clicked and refreshed at 10 Am and it never let me add a ticket to the cart. Only for the War all the Time one.

23. sirata107

I honestly don't know. I had two of my friends trying at the same time for opposite shows. They both got "no tickets available" even while refreshing, but I somehow managed to pick up 3 tickets for each.

24. marineal

If one of your friends bail, think of me :) hahahaha.

sirata107 likes this.
  25. sirata107

Definitely. The forums are the first place I go when I have extra tickets. I doubt anyone will drop out though. I'm driving there from SLC and my friend is flying in from NJ. We've been wanting to see WATT in full since ten years ago when they only played that one show in California.

Anyway hope you get one!!