Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thrice Band • Page 7

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

haha damn just saw you could add the slipmat separately. Whoops...

2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Goooood it's even better the second time.

Chase Tremaine and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  3. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

Okay..this rules.

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  4. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Freak I gotta get home to listen!!!!!!

5. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

@Jason Tate being all cryptic in the new post. Now I want to know whatever it is you "could" say.

6. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

He could mention Ronnie Radke. That guy has been hate tweeting Jason all day.

Jason Tate and stnewton like this.
  7. Kevin360

Absolutely terrible song. Don't waste your time.

ButreallygethomequickbecauseitisawesomebutIamtellingyouitisterribletomakethewaitmorebearable

8. Kennedy

DUDE CMON

Dirty Sanchez and Kevin360 like this.
  9. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

To Be Ronnie Radke is to Be Nowhere

10. Kevin360

Bahahaha. I just saw that on Twitter a few minutes ago, but totally didn't connect the two.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  11. Yeah I've been needing to save up for a better player too. I keep on buying records that I don't even listen to because I don't want to screw them up with my Crosley

12. Kevin360

I've got a Jensen I bought for $40 from Amazon a week before my Major/Minor vinyl arrived.

It's not a good player, and I have a lot of records ready to be spun.

13. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Dude it is so freakin sick

14. I feel yo pain.

15. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

Love the new tune. I am even more stoked about the album than I already was.

It was so good that it made me pick up a ticket to their Philly show. Due to money being tight, I was on the fence. I went to the farewell tour and I saw Dustin live and I was thinking about skipping it but after hearing the new song, I reminded myself that there was no way I could miss it.

16. Kennedy

ITS REAL. SO GOOD.

17. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

what's your budget? definitely could get something better than that, i only recommend that as a first turntable

18. I'd like to hear your rec too

19. cwhit

i know for a cheap audiophile turntable the u-turn is really solid. if you can get a debut carbon that's like the lowest tier really good turntable, that's what i'm aiming for next.

20. thanks!!

21. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Bought it on iTunes. Can't wait to blast it in my car later today.

22. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

I should have stayed up to wait on pre orders for the colored variant. I'll love though. Bought the black off Amazon. About to listen to the song now......

23. Kevin360

This might be a silly noob question, but can colored vinyl be 180g? I've just never seen it, or at least never really thought about it.

24. 180g just refers to the weight, so there's no reason it can't be colored; I think black is just the standard because the material used in black vinyl is usually higher quality. So if you're already making a higher quality record by making it 180g, might as well keep it black as well.

25. cwhit

ehhhh sorta. all weight really has to do with it is make the record thicker, so it's less likely to warp. color does affect sound quality, based on the material used. usually the fancier the record, the worse it sounds just based on the process of making it that color