Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thrice Band • Page 252

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 9, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

hmmm... will they allow a transfer into someone else's name for will call? I know through LiveNation I've transferred will call tickets before and StubHub was able to verify it and accept it.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I don't know why they keep using that site. I got a ticket that was supposed to come with a poster and the venue had no idea what I was talking about. I wasn't on the will call list either so they just told me to go in.

3. stonecoldnimrod

roamer. wanderer. nomad. vagabond.

any pics of the poster that came in the ticket bundle from soundrink??

4. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

they will. but the person i sold to is a douche and said no

5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

seems like the buyer wouldn't have the option to say no if StubHub allows it. Idk... good luck.

6. xthricex

Regular

Does anyone have a hard ticket to the Chicago show they would like to bequeath after the show? I fell for the sound rink preorder because I was so stoked, and would like a physical ticket to have if possible.

7. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Stubhub doesn’t allow exchange of will call tickets. Which i didn’t realize. Definitely short sighted on my part but you live and you learn i guess

riotspray likes this.
  8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Interesting. I feel like I've done it before, but maybe it was just an electronic transfer and not a will call transfer. Good to know. I probably would have made the same mistake.

9. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

[​IMG]

What a show last night. They always put on such a solid performance.

coleslawed likes this.
  10. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

same same.
    735B30ED-7BB6-445B-9CBD-983060EF3B63.jpeg

11. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

Man, Dustin sounds soooooo sick. I feel so bad for him.

12. burnout2888

Regular Prestigious

It's rough. I drove from St. Louis because I knew they were playing Lullaby, Flags, Talking Through Glass (most underrated Thrice song and my favorite on Beggars), and Weight of Glory - all songs I have been wanting to see for a decade or more - and they have to skip them because he can't sing them. Really bummed, but I absolutely understand.

13. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

14. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

I am thoroughly bummed we didn’t get the B-sides. It absolutely sucks.

I sympathize with Dustin, though, considering I was sick as hell myself.

15. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Wouldn’t be surprised if they reschedule tonight’s show

16. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Hopefully they feel better soon, playing shows while sick has to be miserable

17. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

it was Minneapolis! I was right behind the ledge alongside the main floor.

serotonin likes this.
  18. atlas

Trusted

Felt super bad for DK last night, he was clearly going through it. Thought he held up pretty well early but after the screams in The Earth Will Shake his voice was just shot. Glad to have seen them at all though

On a more positive note can Holy Fawn hurry and blow tf up so we can get a proper headliner from them? My god they were great

coleslawed and waking season like this.
  19. burnout2888

Regular Prestigious

Here's a video I took of the chorus to Of Dust And Nations. Not amazing quality, his voice was really fighting against how loud the crowd was, but you should be able to hear how he was singing. After The Earth Will Shake he sang like this for every song.

20. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

21. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Damn, I feel terrible for Dustin and all the fans missing out. Happy I saw him on the second night of the tour. He mentioned his throat wasn’t great but was hoping to rebound after the Seattle date. Dustin pulled through and sounded terrific; hopefully he bounces back soon so everyone can get the full experience.

scottlechowicz and waking season like this.
  22. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

I feel bad for anyone who was traveling for the show. Cancelling a Saturday date is a huge bummer. Hopefully they recover quickly!!

23. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Hell yea

24. anybody hear anything as to whether tonight’s show is gonna happen?

25. jols

Trusted Prestigious

You've probably figured by now, but it seems to be on as scheduled.

Wish I was going :/ But it's a 2 hour drive and my job has worn me down.

gonz (Alex) likes this.